Divine's Karaoke Bar

Up Above is Mel^^

Alex's Point of View

Round after round, me and the boys take shots while watching people sing. Someone who's more than just buzzed goes up there singing about unicorns and how they are magic like us, while me and the boys laugh our asses off. Tyler, being even sillier when drunk goes up next.

"Hey Ladies." He whispers into the mic seductively.. What he thinks is seductively...

The girls in here make wolf whistles and some blush down to their socks. "Hey."

"I'm a sing a little song dedicated to YOU." He says pointing at a girl I'm sure he doesn't even know.

"Yea it goes a little something like this." He says keeping his voice low. Me and Myles are laughing our asses off in the back booth.

Tyler goes on singing pony by ginuwine.

"If your horny..

Lets do it

Ride it

My pony

My saddles.. waited

Come and Jump on it."

He starts taking off his shirt and throws it to the unknown girl and she hugs it making dreamy faces at Tyler at which he winks at. They are only encouraging this idiot. I can't say anything because I am too. I'm hooting in the back while Myles sit still shaking his head at me. I'm not even the one up dancing like an idiot.

Someone calls out "Go Tyler! Woooh!" I know that voice. Its.. HER.. What the hell is she doing here?

Tyler grins even more saluting Charlie while she fake fans herself grinning.

"I'm going to pass the mic to my friend Charlie. Give it up for her." Everyone hoot and hollers while Charlie makes her way to the stage with.. George? Why's she with him?

He takes a seat while Charlie makes her way to the stage. What happens next haves me star truck. She takes the mic and gets off the stage coming to our table in the back.

"Hey Myles!" she greets. Well okay, skip me bitch.

"Hey Charlie." What the hell? Myles doesn't talk to anyone beside me and Tyler. Nor is his tone ever this friendly. She grabs his hand and walks away with him back to the stage. Myles follow her in confusion. He never ever lets anyone touch him. Girls touch him, but he never ever lets them hold his hand or kiss him or hug him. He just doesn't.

"Well guys, this is my friend Myles and he's going to do a duet with me!" Friends since when. Myles would never do that anyways.

Myles tries to rush off the stage but Charlie catches him by the collar dragging him back? Myles would've usually punched me or Tyler for tugging on him or something. What the hell is going on here?

He looks miserable. Then there's Charlie grinning and not caring that he doesn't want to do it. See? Selfish

The music to Jackson Five- Who's Loving You starts playing.

Charlie looks around nervously while Myles is standing there stoic and emotionless. She won't even be that good...
I
"When.. I had you

I treated you bad

and wrong my dear, and girl since... Since you been away

Don't you know I sit around with my head hanging down..