Morning

So Ummm..Jelly Beans... CRUCIAL

ALEXS POINT OF VIEW

I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING WITH A THROBBING HEAD. Usually it would be the one downstairs from my morning wood, but not today. I must've been really drunk. My back doesn't hurt from the bench either. I finally open my eyes and close them again due to the light shining threw the Windows. Wait, Windows? Where the hell -

The memories came flashing into his mind again. I sat up startled. I acted so repulsive last night. I was usually way crueler than what I was last night, but that was embarrassing. Especially in front of Charlie she'll definitely think she's better than me now. I'm just feeding her ego.

I look around and see I'm in a room with all black walls, everything black. I like this room. I take the pills and water from the bedside night stand and chug it down.

A small smile makes its way on my lips when I think about how Charlie kissed me goodnight. I wipe it off as soon as it comes. She may not be faking. I can't deny the little jump my heart did for her last night.

The feeling of her hands brushing through my hair still play in my head. It felt nothing like when Delilah does it. It's was gentle and... Caring. The feeling of her lips on my forehead send a giddy feeling through my body. She can be.. sweet.

I finally get up and look for my hoodie. I find it and put it on. It's slightly cold in here because of the AC. I head downstairs ready to leave when I see Charlie at the bottom of the stairs.

"Morning. Oh I was just coming to get you so you can eat before you head home to get ready for school. You still have two hours. I got you breakfast too. If you don't want it it's fine. I can just-" I cut off her rambling.

"Thank you." The simple words shocked her and I rolled my eyes at her. I'm capable of being respectful when needed. A wide grin makes its way to her face.

"Ok look I got you a breakfast sandwich from McDonalds, Hash browns, A donut from Dunking donuts, and a coffee from Starbucks." She whispers

Why the hell would she go to all of those places when she could of just went to Dunkin Donuts and got all of that stuff? Seeing my perplexed expression she explains.
"I can't cook and I got the things that tastes better at the different stores. I didn't know what you'll like."

       "Why are we whispering? Are your parent home or..?"

      Her eyes glistened with the tiniest bit of sadness and she shakes her head handing me the bags of food. "Don't you have a Hangover?"

      I forgot about that. She was being considerate. I nod my head  and walk to the kitchen to eat..

        I sit at the large fancy table that can probably hold twelve people or more and dig in. Charlie takes an apple, sits across from me and stares at me while I eat. I ignore her for a couple of minutes but she still staring at me while munching away at her Apple.

      Clearing my throat I decide to be civil with her. She .. Helped me I guess. "So, how'd your family afford this?"

     "They work really hard. They are on a business trip right now. Anyways, do you remember anything from last night?" I have to force down a smile. I continue eating my food giving off no sign of acknowledgement:

     "No. Enlighten me." I want to see if she'll lie.

     "Ok." Surprisingly Charlie told the whole entire truth. She stopped when she said she pulled off my sweater because she knew I'll be hot and uncomfortable.

     "Anything happen after that?" I raise an eyebrow. She's going to lie. She'd probably going to say I admitted my undying love for her just like Delilah tried one time. And I knew that that was a bald face lie, seriously hands down. The only thing I felt for Delilah was lust. In my defense, she had a nice booty. But so does Charl--- I was going to say Charlotte.

     She bites her lip contemplating whether she should tell me or not. "Promise you won't be mad?" I narrow my eyes she's going to do what Delilah did. As soon as I was about to believe she was,.. Real. That she actually CARED.. How wrong was I?

      She holds out her pinky in a childish manner and I tangle mine with hers promising.

     "I..umm.. brushed your hair out of your eyes.. And kissed you goodnight... Not on the lips though I swear. You just looked peaceful and.. I was stupid. I'm sorry." She apologized. She told the truth. Why would I be mad about that? I must be the big bad wolf to her.. DAMN. Who would be mad because of that?

      I shrug to her "Okay." She nods her head and starts to walk to the door before.. "Hey Alex... Uhh are you sure you want to go to school. You know you could always.. Like not go to school... And like hangout with me or something.. Or ya know.. Go to school. I was just uh, asking cause I've had a situation similar to the one you have,.. Like the pain."

I raise my eyebrows. "Yea we can skip but tell me when have you ever gotten drunk?" I shake my head with an uneasy smile. Should I let the guards down? Should I show her.. Alex?.. Me? She can easily leave and then that'll just be another ache, stab, a brutal hit to the chest. When I love, When I care, I do it hard. It'll only hurt much worse than all the other times. Then I'll just feel stupid. I shouldn't do it but she really has me on the fence. She's going to push me either to the right side or the wrong. I can't trust her. My brain tells me to guard my heart. My hearts telling me not to. Even when I was an asshole to her, she still cared, she was still nice, she was still REAL. I can't push her away anymore. I've tried that already. She just doesn't care about the way people treat her. She has a good heart.

Admitting it to myself makes me feel like a gigantic asshole for the times I was so cruel to such a sweetheart. She seems too.. Sweet. In my defense, sweets contains lots of calories and calories aren't good for you. They harm and kill but they do it oh so good. I'm putting it aside today. Think about the consequences later. I have a sweet tooth.

"No.. I was talking about my period. Hangovers don't hurt as much but.. Yea it still hurts."

Que the awkward silence. I can't do anything about that. I don't know what to say to her. "Oh."
I force a smile and continue walking with her.

Ok soo.. Ladies don't be mad about the period thing. It's awkward for men. It's disgusting for Both genders. It's blood. Nobody likes blood. Especially, coming out of the lower region. I'm talking in general because I'm still hell bent on y'all not knowing my gender or age because I don't want any judging going on. Yea. M8 I will post some more in a couple of days. MAKE SURE TO COMMENT VOTE AND KEEP READING YOUR GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!!!