-TYLER AND MYLES-

This is Crucial to the story WARNING:SELF HARM AND DRUG USE

Tyler's Point of View:

            Staring at the project due in four more days I frown. If I don't get a high A on this project it could ruin my whole year and I won't be able to pass. I would call Alex or Myles to help me but they'll just laugh and won't be serious at all. Myles won't even talk enough for me to understand something. I kinda don't like George right now. Charlie was suppose to be my partner and I was going to ask her because she actually helps. I don't need help in Math anymore from a week of her teaching me how to understand and how to study correctly. It's Easy now. All my other subjects are hard. I don't want to bother Charlie because even if she didn't want to help me she would because she's nice. She lets people walk all over her and I won't be one of those people.

       I shake my head nah that won't do I'm too awesome for that...

   I get up to get my Doritos and I debate on whether to ask her or not. It's six so George and her should be wrapping up and they should be done. Knowing Charlie and George they finished in the first couple of days.

      Before I can even pick up the phone I get a call.

      Without looking at the ID I Answer. "Hello?"

    I lick my finger while waiting for whoever it is to answer. "Are you eating Doritos without me?"

      "CHARLIE! .. I mean.. Wassup."

    She chuckles from the other line and clears her throat before talking again. "Did you finish the project for Mr. Wilbury?"

     Should I lie. I won't lie to Charlie. "No.. Crunch Crunch..." Doritos are so good especially the blue bag. I have the red right now and it's so cheesy.

     "Well, do you want me to come over? I can help you."

        Yes! Yes! Yes! She is an angel. Saving my ass again.

     "Yesh." I reply all to quickly Doritos still in my mouth.

"Okay save me some Doritos and we can make Rice Krispies."

     She always bakes and makes food when she comes over. Oh my lord. She lets me eat through it too not like the teachers. 'don't eat in class' bitch I'll eat what ever the hell I want to. I'm hungry or I want something to eat I'm going to eat. If I want something to drink I'm going to drink. Bitch ass always yelling at me for eating chips or a subway in class. So? I'm still doing my work so why the hell should is starve? I deserve this. Food is life, fuck your class and fuck your class rules.

Myles point of view

This is after Charlie drove off after I dropping him off and he slammed the door in her face.

I look through the peak hole seeing Charlie finally walk off.

I slide down the door and put my head in my hands. Why won't she just leave it be? Leave me be. Every time I see her she asks me the same thing. And I don't want to lie to Charlie, but I don't want to see the disappointment in her eyes. I made a promise and I broke it. Broke it to Charlie of all people. I didn't want to betray her trust but I can't help it.

After about two hours later I decided what I want to do. What I needed to do.

I grab my two trusty partners. A razor and a line of cocaine. I debate if I should do it. I imagined the look on Charlie's face if she saw me doing what I'm about to do. She'll be heart broken.