*A Drunken George* Charlie and *A Drunken Myles* Alex and *A Drunken Tyler

Crucial! crucial ..

        α ∂яυикєи gєσяgє:

         "What the hell George?" Some annoying voice says. Oh! Oh! I know who that is. Its her.

      "No bad words Missy or else your going to stand in the corner!" I yell at her. No manners at all today. Cathy just can't keep her mouth shut.

       My shirt is off and I'm walking around in only pants, the shoes Charlie gave me are off too. I like my socks. I think socks are great. Great is socks. Socks is great!

         I walk away from her to go through the kitchen door after a nice young man, only to have the door smack me in the face and I fall back. Into someone who caught me. I turn around to Charlie.

       "Chivalry is bed ain't it Charkie." I slur. I'm only a wittle bit drunk.

      "George! When I said to drink I didn't mean to the point you walk into mirrors." She scowls. Walk into mirrors? She is calling me drunk and saying I walked into mirrors? I walk through the door. ѕнє ∂σит киσω ωнαт тнє нєℓℓ ѕнє тαℓкιиg αвσυт. "Are you calling me a liar?" I narrow my eyes at her and then lean forward see if she's the hypocrite.

Funny, her breath doesn't smell like liquor.

      "George what are you doing?"

      "I'm smelling you breath!" I laugh. She's drunk. What does it look like I'm doing?

       Charlie gets somebody to help her get me upstairs.

    "I don't want to go upstairs, this is my party. Why can't I stay!" I whine at her. I kicked the other guy that was holding me but I don't want to kick Charlie.

"Because your drunk, simple as that." She narrows her eyes at me as I make a run for it. I was stopped,but not by Charlie, but bye the devil. Cathy.

She smirks back at Charlie with an evil glint in her eye and presses her lips to mine. I should've stayed upstairs like Charlie said ..because the next thing you know Cathy is screaming with Vomit all over her. Just replaying her lips on mine made me want to throw up again. Ewwww

Austin, a football player and Cathys boyfriend comes up to me and shoves me. The hell?

"What- hiccup- was these floor?"

"You kissed my girl!"

"I.." I drawl out because he's obviously drunk, stupid or blind. One of the above. "No kiss you girl! She kisseded me." Okay since he was going to ignore his girlfriends screams and cries I was too. Everybody was now focused on us and Cathy was sobbing. I have to wipe my mouth later, I shivered. I know she's done a lot of stuff with hers. EWww. She had Austin in- I mean ..hehe.. On her mouth. And Bob and Billy And Kyle oh my fuck.. I threw up again getting Cathy a second time. Since we were still ignoring her screaming like a banshee again I was too because I didn't want to feel left out.

I turn to Charlie a couple stairs above me. "Sheeee." I slur and I point to Austin "he's drunk! Not me"

She shakes her head fighting off an amused smile before her face becomes panicked. "George watch out!"