-Cathy and George-

This is crucial!!! Dedicated to @xManiacAuthorx because im awesome and I eat pop tarts. Also to iprobablyateit because she's awesome and she eats poptarts.. That I could be eating by the way. And she's nice to me. Learn something from her. Also😑 that's George above^^

       Cathy:

   Mel is such a stupid bitch. (TYLER AND Alex and CATHY CURSE ALOT) She didn't come back because of that conniving Charlie witch. I shrug it off. I'll just replace her with Beana. She practically kisses my feet. She's pretty but not prettier than me. Still figuring out a way to get back at Charlie. I think I know how.

Georges POV:

Skating had been okay. Not as bad as I thought it would be. You can't blame me, the three heart throbs and players of the school, the three most feared boys in the school was going to skate with Charlie and I . Charlie and I talked about them like they were cute innocent puppies who Aren't known for fighting, sex, being intimidating, and don't get me started on the silent but deadly. Myles is just like that type of fart. Silent but deadly.

So, if I was intimidated by them, and I'm a foot or so taller.. Why did Charlie act like they was harmless. She even hugged silent but deadly and he hugged her back. I didn't even know he was capable of human emotion except for with the other boys who he'd share a laugh with. Never a smile, hug or anything. Just a laugh.

Anyways, the skating was surprisingly good. I'm glad Charlie wasn't like most people are. Forgetting about their friends when other people came around. She spent most of her time with me, except for teaching Alex how to skate, spinning around with Myles and arguing with Tyler a couple of time. When she wasn't by my side I was with Tyler kidding around. She was right about Tyler being the friendliest. Myles didn't talk to me at all, in which I was okay with. Alex would occasionally stroll pass me and challenge me to a skate off or eat off. They weren't so bad. Even though Alex thinks he way better at skating than us because he learned how to. He boasted about it all while we were there 😂

I never thought a girl would be my Bestfriend. I knew Charlie was nice but she's been putting up with me for what,... about 2-4 weeks now, times passes by fast with Charlie. I wonder when she's going to have enough. Like today, she told me to meet her at the food court in the mall because it was important. I knew what was coming ahead already. An excuse to why we couldn't hang out anymore or something. I knew she couldn't of withstand me forever. Charlie seemed genuine, as to being my friend but who would want to be friends with someone like me. I was a pushover. I am a pushover. ι ʝυѕт ∂σит киσω ωнαт'ѕ ωяιиg ωιтн мє.

I knew it was fake, but it seemed real so I let myself have a friend even if that friend was fake. I also hoped it wasn't but we all know Charlie is the nicest in the school. She'll do anything to help. The way she thinks is that of a saint. An angel above.

Another reason why I haven't walked away first chance, she gave me the puppy dog faces. She's so adorable. Especially since she's short. Well, short to me.

Today was a Saturday, and I was heading to the malls food court to end it. End my friendship with her I'm sure.

Before I could get up, my mom and dad burst in with a cake. My mom has a big grin on her face that makes me smile and my dad has a smile, eyes crinkling at the corners. Who cares if Charlie stops being my friend. At least I'll always have my family.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Georgey. Happy Birthday to you." My family calls me Georgey and if you haven't noticed, Today is my birth date! ωнσσρє∂ є ∂σ.. нαиgιиg συт ωιтн му ραяєитѕ. ιм gℓα∂ тнєу αяє нєяє fιя мє вυт ιт ωσυℓ∂и'т нυят тσ ѕρєи∂ тιмє ωιтн fяιєи∂ѕ.