How George and Charlie came to be -extra

Fiona? Remember her? Well, George had been dating her for around two months. He wasn't happy. She didn't make him feel like a certain someone. Startled by his new feelings, he pulls away from Charlie for a little bit and that's when her last resolves started fading away. She lost it, going insane on everybody who crossed her path. She found comfort in Alex, that's how they got together. Alex is a f-boy and Charlie couldn't give him EVERYTHING he wanted. They broke up. Charlie was sad but she never liked him that way. Plus, she knew he was unfaithful. The good girl never leaves the scrable unharmed though. Nobody knew what they wanted! Well Tyler and Myles did, because let's face it! They are the most sensible characters in this book here even though Tyler makes strange conversations. Charlie finally caught up to George and asked him why'd he's been ignoring her. He said its best for him in which Charlie nodded understandingly and then, a little disappointedly, George walked off. A week later, Charlie thoughts: 

        I missed George. I knew George wouldn't lie to me though so I had to let him go. He'll be better off, so I had to let him be.

      No! My conscious snapped at me.

I snapped at myself back ;yeah why not? He's better off don't be selfish and inconsiderate!

     Oh my god, I'm losing it. Talking to myself. It's really ashame, even a tiny part of me feels like that!

     Get your ass up! Your always considerate and selfless!

       I had no comeback for that..

    Even when my dad broke his ties with mom, I forgave her and even said she could stay but daddy refused. He practically pushed her out and her stuff and he keeps apologizing to me. I know he's hurt so I try and cheer him up each day. I made him a poster full of quotes to look at everyday so he could get along without her, cause that's what he wanted to do. I even brought us movies and ice cream and sat with him while he rambled about nonsense and mom. Apparently, men don't cry. Boys do. I object full heartedly. I knew the difference between a man and a boy.

      George was a man!

        The bad thoughts that I never had wavered back in.

         I wanted to be selfish, I wanted to be inconsiderate, I wanted George. Just this one time, I'll do it. I don't want to loose George. At that moment, I knew I was in love with George.  I didn't even fight for Alex. Alex didn't fight for me either, but George always pleaded for me to stay. The school yard, the skating ring, even on his birthday, but I hadn't for him. Well, I was.

       I'm tired of just being happy for others, making them happy. I want to be happy too! I want George! George makes me happy. He can't just waltz in, make an impact and then leave. He can't do that!

     No, but what I was saying was wrong! I didn't want George. I never cared about what I wanted. I cared about what others wanted. I didn't care this time. Even if it's Georges request. I just couldn't find it in me to care. Cause I didn't want George.

      I needed George.

          Putting on my stuff, I felt tears almost burst through my eyes. What if, he shoots down my attempts? I'll just keep trying, because I honestly couldn't give a f***. I would fight until I had him. I wasn't going to lie there and let life pass me by anymore. George was, and will be again, my life line.

         I rushed out the door. Hair, undone in a messy bun. No not a cute one either. I honestly didn't look like myself. My hair was wild. My eyes were worn and dull, not holding their usually spark. My baggy sweatpants were two times my size and draw string barely pulled them up. I had on an old t shirt that was splattered in paint. The shoes I had on we're Nike slippers and I ran in them. I ran as fast as I can. My life depended on it. My soul depended on it. This feeble attempt.