09

Sophie's POV

"BRAD?"

"Oh man, you look so ugly now." Brad said and started to make an angry face.

"Wait but wha-" I stopped when Brad put my glasses off again.

"Thats more like it." he said with a smile.

"Brad! Give them back now!" I shouted.

"Shhhh! You'll wake my mother." Brad said covering my mouth. Then he stepped on my glasses. No wonder they call him a bully.

I bit his hand and he screamed in pain.

"Ow! You're a dog! A female dog!" he screamed.

"Brad, what about school? I can't see a thing! I'm gonna have migraine! You better get me another glasses." I asked.

"Oh.. well, give me my homework." he said.

"It's at home. I haven't-" I couldn't continue. I felt dizzy. It's because of the migraine.

"Sophie? SOPHIE?" Brad shouted.

I could see the tiny dots eating my vision.
I could still feel Brad shaking my shoulder.

Then I fainted.

I guess Brad didn't take the migraine thing seriously.

***

BRAD'S POV

I started to panic a bit when Sophie had fainted.

Aarrggh. What am I gonna do now? I stepped on her glasses. Without it, she's as blind as... I don't know, maybe Santa Claus? Whatever.

"Damn!" I quietly paniced as my mother went out of the house, still in her robe.

"Brad David Anderson." my mother said as she put her hands on her hips.

She's mad. She called me by my full name.

"Mom, help! This girl is Sophie. She fainted! And she--" I trailed off as I remembered I couldn't tell my mom about me letting others do my homework. Yes, I'm freaking out because this Sophie girl has my homework and I can't go to school without it.

"Speak." mom said.

"I was supposed to go to school then-"

"Shut up."

I gasped. My mom just let me shut up. This means she's burning. She's gonna confiscate my phone, x-box, psp, laptop, TV and the rest of my gadgets.

"I thought we talked about not bullying anymore." she pointed at the broken peices of Sophie's glasses and eyed Sophie who was on my arms.

On my ARMS?

I looked down and saw myself carrying Sophie. She looks kinda really pale and-

"Brad, I think YOU need to bring this young lady to the hospital. And we have to get her new glasses. Don't forget the bill is yours." my mon said, interupting my deep thoughts.

The bill is mine? Whatever.

"Hush mother." I said. "I'm not paying any bill."

"Really, then you have to take care of her by yourself. Bring her to your room and wake her up or something." mom said and rushed into the house.

Mothers. They should be called Monsters.

I went to my house with Sophie still on my arms. When I reached my room I laid her in my bed and I got a towel and wet it with water. I placed the towel on her forehead and I stared at her face.

I wonder why I've been bullying people. Why would I do such a horrible thing? And specially to this cute girl. She seems so innocent and-

Where am I going? Have I lost my mind? This girl is a nerd. Why would I want her or something? Gross. I wonder what Maegan will say about me.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to make a meal for the fainted girl.

I better feed her before I bring her to her house. Her parents must be very worried.

***

SO SORRY!

(You can kill me after you read this message)
(Actually dont pls i beg for my life)

I'm so sorry readers for being so lazy to write this. I'm so sorry I haven't written for almost a month. hoho

Thank You. :)