10

"Wake up sleeping beauty. Too bad you'll only be one before you put these glasses on." a guy, who I guess is Brad started to poke me.

"What is your problem?" I shouted and yanked his hand away from poking me.

"Hey, calm down, it's me Brad."

"I'll never calm down with you in my sight."

"Really? You'll never calm down because I look so hot that your heart can't take it anymore but faint?" he said with a smile. "Here, take these glasses. These are my grandmother's. Just look if it has the same grade with your old glasses."

"I hate you so much for crushing my glasses." I pulled the 'grandmother's glasses' from Brad's hand and wore them. They fitted my eyes perfectly. I could see clearly.

"Well, you looked like a complete nerd before. Like Harry Potter. But I was thinking, if you let him remove those eye glasses, he'll look hot. But of course, not hotter that any guy named Brad." he said. What a boastful butt.

"Whatever." I said and got out of the bed- Brad's bed.

"You look better now!" he smiled. I'm so sick of that face.

I looked at the mirror behind Brad's door. It did fit me. it fit me well.

The glasses were like the rayband style. It's so awesome.

"What day is it today?" I asked Brad. Wow. For the first time, I'm so confident to face the school's number 1 bully and the school's number 1 hot guy. For me, he's not hot. He's just a douchebag who annoy and scare my fellow nerds around him. Period.

"Friday. July 28. Why?" he asked.

I froze.

July 28?

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'M FINALLY 18!

"Woah, chillax pretty creature. Happy 18th birthday to you!" he said.

WHAT? Did I just scream that it was my birthday?

"Hey Sophie! I have a gift for you!" Brad's voice ringed in my ears.

KILL ME NOW AND LET ME DIE IN SUFFERING FROM WORST DEATH EVER IN THE WHOLE WIDE UNIVERSE THAT GOD IN HEAVEN CREATED IN A WHOLE WEEK WHICH IS TOTALLY SEVEN DAYS IN A ROW!

"What would you give me then?" I asked.

"It's a big surprise," Brad said pulling me to the front door. That's weird. Brad never was like this, even to his past girlfriends.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I skipped my way to his car.

He ignored my very kind question and pushed me to go inside his car, driving off.

I wonder why he's acting this way.

He's so bipolar.

***

sorry if it's too shorttt

OKAY GUYS :) First of all, thank you so much for reading until this chapter. I know it's gotten kinda boring and stuff, but Im glad you reached until here! clap clap 4 u

so do you think Brad likes Sophie? Where could Brad bring Sophie for her birthday? Retaurant? Shop? Candy store?

Idk idk lets find out

HOPE U FINALLY ENJOYED THIS.