32

Chapter 32 - Second Chance

[A/N: Before reading, check out chapter 30 to see a pic of Sophie and Willow's dress :) But Willow's dress is white there, not neon. So IMAGINE its neon. Love you. After that continue reading this glorious chap.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fitting in a pair of pajamas, Sophie smiled. [AN:Sophie's outfit on the sideys!]

It was almost the end of the school year. Just 2 more annoying, frustrating, stressful weeks. Just 2 more.

Sophie thought about every possible thing that could happen when summer comes. She could go to her dream beach resort, The Savage Resort, and chill her life out with Willow. Or she could most definitely travel all around the world with her parents.

But Sophie had a bigger wish, and it was to get back with Daniel. A part of her doesn't approve this. While the other part - the bigger part - wanted to be in his arms so badly.

Sophie sighed and continued watching the last episode of 'To The Beautiful You'. She watched as Minho and Sulli hugged. They're so sweet.

As the episode closes, Sophie blinked.

"What now?" she whispered to herself. Her favorite TV show has ended and there is nothing to do in life.

In just seconds, Sophie missed the way Minho treats Sulli with his love. One day I'll find my very own Minho, Sophie thought.

She closed her laptop and went to the kitchen, still in her purple pajama pairs and pink fluffy slippers.

She went straight to the fridge to grab the bowl of cookies but was distracted by a voice.

"Yes Sophie's mom. Just 4 hours with your daughter." a voice beamed.

Sophie clearly recognized this voice. Of course its him, she shook her head.

Sophie wanted to go back to her room, but at the same time she wanted to run to the living room and see what was going on.

Without thinking she ran straight to the living room.

She suddenly remembered the incident yesterday. Sophie recalls her reaction when she knew that Daniel was her prince. She felt really shocked and happy at the same time. She remembered running up to Daniel after reading his diary. Daniel expected a hug yet Sophie just stared at him closely.

"This doesn't change the fact that you chose money over your bestfriend," Sophie finally blurted out.

Sophie just wanted to forgive poor Daniel so bad, but an evil voice in her brain always denies.

"Sophie," Daniel smirked.

"Mom why did you let that in?" Sophie pointed at Daniel. Mrs. West shrugged. "Daniel wanted to hang out with you. You're bestfriends, remember?"

Daniel smirks wider. "Yeah bestfriends," Sophie rolled her eyes, but inside, her heart was hammering her chest.

"Whats wrong dears?" Sophie's mom butted in. Sophie smiled. "Nothing mom. Daniel, come with me." Sophie went running upstairs to her bedroom.

Why am I inviting him here? Sophie thought. Her room was a mess and she herself was a mess. Looking at the mirror, her hair was sticking out everywhere.

Now I wonder what Daniel thought about seeing this ugly mess, Sophie thought.

"Don't worry Phie. You look utterly sexy with your haggard look," Daniel came out of nowhere and winked.

"Stop complementing me. We aren't together," Sophie looked away to hide her red face. Daniel laughed. "What makes you think that was a complement?"

Sophie punched his arm playfuly. Flashbacks of the day they were invited to Maegan's party made her twitch. "What are you doing here?" Sophie asked with pissed face.

Daniel cupped Sophie's face, making Sophie scream inside. "I just want another chance Sophie. I totally admit that I was wrong about the money thing and I promise I'll never do anything as bad at that. This amnesia thing changed me alot, and I don't like it. I want us to be back to what we were, but this time more than bestfriends. I loved you Sophie, and I still do. Please accept me again. A world without Sophia West is not a world worth seeing. I love you Sophie, God I love you so much." Daniel said.

Sophie rolled her eyes but smiled anyways. "Memorized that awhile ago, eh?"

Daniel smiled and held Sophie's waists. Sophie looked down in embarassment to hide her tomato face. Daniel just chuckled and lifted her head by her chin.

Daniel leaned forward and Sophie closed her eyes. OMG he's gonna kiss me, Sophie mentally cheered. Seconds passed and Daniel's lips haven't touched hers yet.

What? Sophie opened her eyes to see a laughing Daniel. "Got you."

"Very funny." Sophie sat on her bed.

Daniel smirked and sat beside Sophie. He dragged her waist and kissed her passionately.

Its good to be back on Cloud 9, Daniel smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
.
.
.
.
.

A short BUT sweet chapter.

Anneyong MGC~ readers! Okay. You know that I'm busy because our school just started so I don't have to rant why I'm late updating - as usual.

So I'm almost hitting 7K readers!
Thanks to YOU, for reading this lame, crappy story!

You guys are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
KAMSAHAMNIDA!

So readers. Just remember that this story has NO PLOT and IDK where this story is going.

Reading back my other published chapters, I EXTREMELY HATE ME. I hate me for having SOOOO many grammatical errors, such bad ideas, and soooooo senseless chapters. I even wanted to RESTART this story, but I was like, "meh."

So I apologize.

Bye! See you in two weeks! [I might be late again]

-Kate 카이트 <3