15

"Wake up honey." mom's voice awoke me from my peaceful slumber.

Wow. It's morning. Where am I? I looked at who was at my bed.

"Hey why are you here in my-" Oh man! I'm in Danny's room in the hospital.

Wha? Why am I sleeping here?

Oh yeah. Last night. OMG! Wait! Don't take it wrong.

"So this is where you've been the past days.." dad said.

"Oops. I'm so sorry mother. I hope you and Dad didn't worry too much."

"Please explain." my dad said.

I explained the whole thing, which took 30 minutes. I'm sure it's 30 minutes, cause when I was in the middle of my story I saw Father sleeping.
Why am I here again? Okay.

-FLASHBACK.

"Hey Danny." I said as I walked in his room.

"Hey Pretty errr-- Phie." I blushed at his reply. He never fails to make me smile.

"So? How's life?" I asked.

"You cannnot believe me." he stopped. "They all removed these stupid tubes from me and--"

"And?"

"We could go out tonight, when all the nurses and doctors are gone. C'mon! This is a once in a life time chance."

"Okay okay. But how in the world will we get out of here? Won't they close all the doors?"

Danny smiled and turned to look at a window.

"Okay?" I said.

"It's okay Phie. We will come back, anyways. It's not like the police will come chase us," he said.

"Uh--"

"C'mon Phie please." he begged.

"Promise me we will return. I have school tomorrow."

"I promise, it won't last a second."

"Okay."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next thing I knew I was sitting in the window.

"Are you sure it's safe? Maybe you sould go first--"

"Don't tell me your scared."

"I am. I just, I can't do this."

"Phie, ladies go first, right?"

Screw that qoute!

"I better go home." I said.

"No."

"Danny I just--" I trailed off when a pair of arms surrounded me.

I AM SCREAMING INSIDE! And the only way I can show that outside is through transforming into a tomato.

"C'mon. Trust me. See that branch? Just balance yourself and go down that tree. Trust me Phie. We are bestfriends, right?"

"In a matter a fact, yes."

"Okay, I'll go first." He said and walk trough the tree branch like he's walking in a normal flat floor.

How in the world will I do such thing?

"Your turn!" He wisperedly shouted.

"Uh--"

I turned to Danny's hospital bed that was tucked with pillows to shape Danny's body.

"C'mon!!" He shouted again.

"Okay ok-"

I heard footsteps and voices coming from outside of the room.

"Uummm...."

"Gooo!!"

I heard the doctor hold the door knob and began to twist it in slow motion. It's like waiting for me to jump to the branch before opening the door.

"Help me God! I promise I'll go to sunday church every sunday if you don't let me die." I said and jumped.

Instead of landing in the tree branch, I landed in the trash can. Everybody clap now, I am a genius.

"Phie!" I heard Danny and he went to me. "Nice try!" He said and helped me up.

"Please remind me next time to never go tree jumping ever again! Now I have to go the sunday church because God saved my life." I said.

"Cmon then."

We arrived at a park, which I am not familiar with because it's located at the back of the hospital.

"What is this place?" I asked.

The moon was shining beautifully.

This is where I've been going the past few days."

"Really?"

"Yeah, when I found this place, I was willing to show it you."

"Why?"

"It just reminds me of something. I don't know what it is, but it's just a feeling. This beautiful veiw makes me remember something--" he said.

"What kind of feeling?" I asked.

"This place reminds me of you," He said. "Because every time I go to this place, I remember you. When I see you, my heart beat goes crazy fast, and my mind gets blown with what I see, my stomach has these dragons making my tummy ache a bit. It's like I wanna kiss you. Do you know what kind of feeling this is?"

I couldn't answer.

"Phie?"

"Love?" I said.

.

.

.

.

.

To be stopped... Jk.

To be continued...

.

.

.

.

.

Ew, cheesy :/