40

(forgive me its unedited)
(forgive me for the on hold sign in this book, i cant take it away because im in a phone)

40-The Miracle

"What are you up to?" I asked curiously, holding back a smile. He responds by moving closer and grabbing my hips.

Goosebumps traveled through my entire body. Is this a dream? Holy pickles. I sighed, repeating my question. "What are you up t--"

He moves even closer, making my knees weak once again. Oh Daniel, your charms will never get old.

"Do you still," he paused and moved closer to my ear. "Do you still love me?"

My heart was pumping so hard it felt like falling off my chest. My brain was working to maintain balance and to find what to reply.

"Does it look like I ever stopped?" I blindly blurted out.

Daniel looked at me in unbelief. "I love you too," he said, giving me a cheeky smile. I gasped as he ran around, skipping and hopping, shouting, "She loves me!"

He pulled my towards the entrance of the BU stadium, still looking like an excited little boy.

"You know, I never said it first," I shook my head. He ignores me and drops my hand, making me a tiny bit disappointed.

My eyes widened as he ran towards the moving basketball game. He is so full of surprises and it's pissing me off.

"She loves me! Sophia West, the love of my life, loves me back," Daniel screamed repeatedly at the top of his lungs. I face palmed, whole-heartedly embarrassed by his awful yet sweet actions.

The other players stopped playing and looked dumb folded, curious of how Daniel lost his sanity.

I took the courage to smile and rush towards him, jumping towards his back. "I love him! I do!" Everyone was confused and startled at our actions, which makes me laugh a little bit.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the crowd cheered, shocking us. I placed my hands behind his neck as he pulled me closer. Everyone around us seemed to fade away, like it was just the two of us. Even glimpses in his eyes made me lost in them. We moved closer and closer as my heart beats faster and faster.

I kissed him.
Remember when we were just best friends?

I kissed him more.
Do you recall when he was gay and liked guys?

I kissed him harder.
Do you ever think about those times where I thought it was impossible to just make him fall for me?

We let go of each other, completely out of breath.
Do you wonder how miracles happen?

This was the miracle I never thought I'd have.

I stroked his hair as the crowds continually cheered. "You're a miracle."

"No, time is our miracle," he replied.

The fat Brooklyn coach approached us, yelling and trying to make us deaf. "Hell! You ruined my game!" he pointed at me. "This is why I have Ashton University. I never allow my students to talk to people like you dip sheets!"

I recalled my encounter with Willow a few moments ago. Oh.
.
.
.
"Sophia and Daniel kissed and lived happily ever after," I ended.

As I looked up, everyone was confused. The teacher stood up, shaking her head. "I have told you to write a report, not a fictional story about--"

"I'm telling the truth! If you have been there you would have seen it yourself. You are the worst professor eve--"

"Detention," she said. "College detention."

"College what?" I scoffed. "Detention in college, you're right."

"I am."
.
.
.
That detention was surely worth it, or else I wouldn't have started writing this story. That 'report' inspired me to become an author and compose the story of my life written by yours truly. I present to you, 'My Gay Crush'.
.
.
.
The end
.
.
.
Read me below

YOU ARE A WINNER! You've finally finished a weird compilation of series that is so unrealistic and plain disgusting

But anyway, Yaaaa that was it. Sorry i didnt edit its just that its so BORING to edit (so sorry for grammatical errors in this book)

I wont make a sequel cause im so tired of thissss lol

Im a 10th grader! Wowwwww. Im only 13
But im turning 14 on september. Give me all your virtual love and gifts jk

THANKS GUYS FOR 11.49K READS AND COUNTING (maybe)

So happy. Will start a new story but not about kpop, nor in this account, not in the other account i mentioned the other time

Btw, just so glad you made it. high five *pow*

You're officially a legend.

Stay pretty
And fab
And kind
And muah
-kate