13

SOPHIE'S POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Sophie, I-" Brad was cutted off when he saw Maegan eyeing Daniel. She went closer to him, confused. So was Daniel.

"Who are you?" Maegan asked.

"Daniel. How about you?" Danny replied in a low, manly tone.

I almost freaked out when I thought of Danny falling in love with Maegan. I haven't told him a clue about Maegan, only about Julie. I haven't told him about Brad too. Well, I was supposted to tell him but then they came inside. Yes, nice timing guys, nice timing.

"Maegan--" Maegan said in a flirty tone, and started to play with her hair by curling it using her fingers. What a big fat flirt. I hate her.

DANIEL, PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR MAEGAN.

Daniel looked at me with a confused look. Aaah, those eyes. Twinkling so bright like the stars in the night sky.

"Maegan, this is Daniel, my best friend. He crashed his car because of your stupid party where you embarrassed him. This is Maegan, Daniel. She's the one who set you up together with Julie to push you to the chocolate fountain," I said and Maegan's flirty face turned to a shocked face.

"You?" Daniel and Brad both looked at Maegan at the same time.

"! What? Liar-- that totally wasn't me," Maegan tried to defend herself.

Nice try, clown make-up caked face.

"I trust Sophie." Daniel said and held my hand. He looked at me for 10 seconds, to be exact, but would be longer if Maegan didn't clear her throat.

I'll kill her throat for ruining our moment!

"Hey Daniel, I'm so sorry for doing that. Past is past. We can start all over again and you would be happier 10,000 times more with me that this Sophie." she glared at me.

"Nice try, clown make-up caked face." Daniel said.

"Hey! That's what I said in my mind awhile ago! Nice one," I said and high fived him.

Maegan looked pissed. She better piss off, this is my Danny.

"Whatever. At least make-up makes me prettier, right Brad?" Maegan raised a brow on Brad.

"Natural beauty looks better." he said and took a seat.

"I'll go to sleep. Good night." Daniel said and turned his back from Maegan's side.

"Uh, Daniel it's like, 4 oclock. It's still super early for sleeping.." Maegan said.

Nothing. Daniel said nothing.

Maegan did the worst move ever.

This is why I hate Maegan. Slutty Maegan.

She hopped to Daniel's bed and she laid down beside MY DANNY. Brad was shocked too. Like, super shocked that he stood up from the chair he was sitting on.

Maegan started to hug Daniel, which made Daniel jolt up in surprise. I couldn't take it anymore.

"GET OFF!" I shouted and went up to the bed too. I started to push Maegan out from the bed- but she was doing the same to me.

We had alittle cat fight up in Daniel's bed.

Brad went to the bed too, to stop the fight, but it didn't work. We were there for like, 2 minutes, shaking the bed up (because of the fighting, don't be dirty minded).

So I guess we were too heavy, making the bed collapsed. Seriously. It was like a roller coaster going down.

"Woooaaah!" we all shouted in unison.

BOOOOOOM! Down we went.

"What happened?!" nurses from outside started to come in in the room.

"Lord," I heard a doctor say.

-30 minutes later.

The doctor sent us to the manger's office in the hospital except Daniel.

We were waiting in the seats outside. A doctor said we should wait. The manager wants to talk to us, for wrecking a hospital bed.

Man, it's like a principal's office.

Maegan and I were a mess. Our hairs were poofed from every direction.

We went to the girls bathroom to fix our hair. I left quickly to escape the clown make-up caked face.

I sat on the seat served for the people who need to see the manager. Wasn't it unusual for hospitals to have a manager's office? Well, this one does.

"Hey Sophie." a voice wispered in my ear.

BRAD.

"Hey honey, I'm so sorry for saying those things to Daniel. Hey, your birthday gift is here in my pocket." Brad simply smirked and patted his pocket.

"Whatever." I said and moved to another chair.

but before I did, I tripped. Clumsy, ugly Sophie.

I almost kissed the floor, but was saved with supportive, strong, muscular arms of-- Brad?

"Off me!" I said.

"Honey, I just saved your life from dying. You almost kissed the floor. You wouldn't want floor for dinner." he said.

"Whatever."

"You just had to walk pass through my mind, but you fell for my heart."

My heart skipped a beat. I blushed.

"I got you there." Brad said and kissed my cheek.
I wonder how I should react?

***

Hey! I tried to make it long. STAY TUNED FOR MORE :))))

SEE YAH ^^

-Kate <3