12

SOPHIE'S POV

I told Daniel almost everything about his life. Starting from the day he was born, till the accident. Then I started to tell him about my life and my experience with Brad. Well, all he could do is laugh, nod, and ask questions. Thats because he remembers nothing. I hate him forgetting the most treasured things we shared.

"Sophie, you're funny." he said.

"When have I not been? You're my bestfriend!" I patted him in his head.

***

BRAD'S POV

Why would she walk out like that? She sure is a loser.

I went to follow Sophie when she rushed out of the mall. But I got confused and lost track of her. Man, she's fast at running.

Even when I say bad things about her, she seems to be so innocent. She's too beautiful to be mad at. She's really different.

I went to my car and started the engine. I'll just go to her house and-

Did I know where she lived? I'll just go to the hospital.

My car roared as the engine started. I drove to a hospital. I saw the sign "Hospital" with an arrow pointing to a direction.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Brad! It's Maegan! Don't we have a date today? You told me it's after school!" she sounded angry.

"Yes babe. I'm coming there." I said and headed back to Maegan's house.

"Babe.. You promised me that you'll come early, not late like last time.. but it's okay. I forgive you. Where are we going babe?" she said. This is what I like about Maegan, she'll never let go of me because I'm too hot. I guess that's why she sticks with me, so that she could show people that her boyfriend is a hot, sexy, awesome, and cool guy to keep her popular.

Then I started to think. Where should we go? Probably, the mall? No, maybe the restaurant? I didn't bring any money. Wait, should we,

GO TO THE HOSPITAL?

Yes. I could meet Phie there, and I could just say I wanna say sorry about what I said about Daniel. Or I could just say I came there so Sophie could give my homework so I could keep my bad boy attitude for Maegan. Man, just remembering Phie's name makes my heart beat faster.

Am I really.
Falling for her HER?
Is this what I'm really feeling?

"Babe, where are we going! You're so deaf ugh," Maegan shouted to me.

This is what I hate about her.

"It's a surprise," I said. I remebered I said that to Phie, but in a happier mode. "But it's not what you think it is."

***

SOPHIE'S POV

"Mr. Daniel, you have other guests who have come to visit you." the nurse said and opened the door for the 'guests' to come in.

Strawberry blonde hair, tan skin, super high heels, short summer dress, clown face make up--

MAEGAN.

She looked grumpy, but stayed in her cute personality, which annoys me so much.

Behind her walked BRAD?

I'm totally gonna rip his head off his body! Sadly, I can't. I have no power to do so. I might end up in jail.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.

***

HI! I'm so sorry if you got confused in the POV shifting.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR READING! Love you all :))))