03

Chapter 3- BETRAYAL•

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Danny's POV:

.

.

.

I wish I could have helped Sophie, but I know she would deny. So, I just re-applied my make up and put my favorite pink girly shirt and white leggings. I went to my car and drove to Maegan's driveway.

"Daniel the loser? Why are you here? Why are you wearing a girl's outfit? Is that Sophie's, the second loser?" Charise, Maegan's bestfriend, said in a shoked look.

"I'm here for the party, Charise. This is mine, not Sophie's." I said, pointing the pink shirt I was wearing.

"You know this party is for non-losers. Oh, and the most important thing is, this party is for women, not gays like YOU!" Charise shouted, catching attention to some visitors.

Before I opened my mouth to say something, Charise slapped me in my face.

OUCH. What a freaking bleach!

I let out a loud squeal and winced in pain.

"Woah. Charise, leave some for later. Daniel, come in." Maegan lead me inside her house.

Charise exchanged Maegan a what-are-you-doing look and Maegan showed a I've-got-this look.

Maegan's house was huge. I mean- her living room is like 8 normal living rooms combined together. She leaded me to the chocolate fountain, which made my jaw drop.

The chocolate fountain I'm staring at was as tall as a door. It's like I wanna go swim in it.

"Hey Daniel, lets take a picture by the the chocolate fountain to show to Sophie you really went here!" Maegan squealed in excitement.

"Okay?" I replied, unsure of what to do. Why is she so nice all of a sudden?

"Let's take your solo picture first." Charise took her camera from her oh-so-expensive purse.

I posted with my hands in my hips, which made people of the party laugh.

But I didn't care. I was used to it. I flashed a wide smile.

"One, two-" Charise counted when two large men sided me.

What the-

"THREE!" Charise shouted and the two macho men shoved me to the chocolate fountain.

I just reached my dreams of swimming in the chocolate fountain!

But no. I wasn't happy.

I did want to swim in the chocolate fountain, but not in public.

I'm so embarrassed.

I watched people laugh.

I watched people get their phones to take pictures of me.
No one helped me. I need her. I need Sophie.
I burned because of the heat of the chocolate.

"Help!" I screamed, but it was no use. The more I screamed, the more attention I gained.

I finally got off the fountain, my skin still burning with heat.

Everyone giggled and laughed at the sight of me. I looked at my smudged shirt covered with chocolate.

"So now you've learned your lesson that losers will never get a chance to go to a party like this?" a voice said.

I turned to see who it was.

Julie.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

.

.

.

.

.

Poor Daniel..

Sorry again if it's short.

I'm thinking that all the chapters will be this short.

SORRY!