14

***

"So. You wrecked one of my hospital beds?" a fat, bald headed guy said. Man, this guy could just win the prize for the thickest beard and mustache in the world. I didn't even see his teeth... nor his mouth. It was all covered by his facial hair. The worst part is, he dyed it to red. GROSS.

"I came here like a wrecking ball- OUCH!" Brad started to sing but Maegan pinched him.

I laughed mentally.

"Do you know that... HOSPITAL BEDS COST A FORTUNE??!" the manager shouted, standing up from his seat.

"Clam down brother," I said.

"I CAN'T! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THE SALARY THAT THIS HOSPITAL GETS EVERY YEAR IS EQUAL TO ONE SINGLE HOSPITAL BED? AND HOW DID YOU WRECK IT? DID YOU INVITE MILEY CYRUS?" Mr. hot headed screamed. I almost laughed when I heared the last thing he said.

This man, is not classical.

He knows Miley Cyrus.

"What is wrong with you?" Maegan shouted.

"Calm down!" I said.

He imidiately grabbed a tissue and wiped his sweat.

Why in the world would he sweat? It's so cold here in the office!

"GOOOOOO!" He said and cried.

He really cried.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON?!

We quickly rushed off the office.

"I cannot believe he let us go too easily!" I danced a bit, which caught the attention of other people.

"Well, I better go home." I said and walked out.

"Sophie, wait! I'll just drive you to your house." Brad said.

"But you were gonna drive ME!" Maegan said.

"Okay. Sophie come back here." Brad said.

"Fine." I said.

I walked to him but on my way to him, he quickly knelt down.

"Get up chump, your girlfriends behind you," I grunted.

Our eyes met. He was still kneeling down, which made Margan cross her arms.

"What is going on here?" she asked.

Brad ignored her.

"Sophie, will you..." Brad trailed off and got something from his pocket.

"NO! We just met this morning! I mean, you just became kind to me this morning. I don't want to marry you, I'm not a crackhead. I'm still young! Even if you're the last thing on earth I will never--"

"Shut up, you're really annoying. Will you just wear these contact lenses at school and accept this as my birthday gift to you?" he said, holding the contact lenses case, like proposing.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I know that contact lenses would make me pretty.

"Sure?" I whispered.

The next thing everyone knew Brad was dancing in the hospital hallways and Maegan was just so pissed.

"I'll go visit Daniel." Maegan said.

"Whatever!" Brad said and continued his happy dance.

Why would she go?

"No Maegan. It's me who should go." I said and she stopped.

"What did you say?" Maegan said.

"Wow, Mrs. Deaf. I guess your cake load make up just covered your ears." I said and Brad laughs.

"Did you just stop me? No one can stop me. I can do whatever I want to do!" she said and stomped to the elevator.

I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I think I'm going to your best friend who will probably fall in love with me because I am flawless and you're just a little nerd who solves equations in math for me."

I was too mad. It's a good thing I learned karate when I was young. .

"You want a peice of me?" I said with courage.

"Go ahead!" she laughed. "I would feel nothing." she said.

I smiled and went to the other end of the hallway. I ran going to Margan, who was quite puzzled with what I was doing.

I jumped and extended my right foot on Maegan's stomach.

Brad was surprise and helped Maegan up.

"Why did you do that butthead?"

"You said 'Go ahead!' right?"

"You mother fu-"

"Calm down everybody. Lets just go home so we could rest." Brad said and winked at me.

Why am I blushing? This is a bully.

When Brad and Maegan went to the a doctor to check Maegan up, I rushed to Danny's room.

I miss Danny so much.

Wait. Am I falling for Brad?

***

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO BORING!!!

At least it's long right?

Enjoy~