38

Look who's back?
Its me. I'm back bleachesss
Go ahead, behead me.

But seriously though. Im so sorry for the super long wait.

It's just that whenever I remember I have a story to write I just want to slam my face into a chainsaw then jump out off a 12-story building and before I hit the ground, I want a firetruck with spikes to crash on me

I'm not overreacting, it's just that this story is so horrible i regret the day i thought of what would happen if a gay person had amnesia.

I mean the plot is horrible! Well, there is no plot. ugh.

But anyway, it doesnt matter. Here I am again, writing a new chapter that later I will regret writing hohoh

Author will come to your house and kick you if you dont read her note

•Chapter 38 - Project•

"Oh God. It's the new girl," I heard girls whisper and eye me in jealousy. "She's so lucky, I want to stab her! Peter must be acting to like her because no one would fall for such a loser."

I look at them, eyebrows raised. "Looks like you're talking about yourself," I chuckled.

BURRRRRNN.

"Whatever, West. I'm am Talia Adams. The Talia Adams. Everyone swoons at me and only me. Including Peter," she smirks.

Wow, it's the new Maegan! Bummer.

I sighed. "Well I'll Talia somethin'," I smiled at my pun. "First of all, this is college. No one cares about popularity or what, everyone's focused on their future. Second, I have nothing to do with this Peter, I do not have interest in him or so. He's all yours."

"You sure haven't tasted how college works," she scoffed. "Step aside."

I watched her parade down the hall like it's a fashion show. "Bleach."

I entered my first class of the day.
.
.
.

"Has everyone heard about the basketball game against the Brooks happening this friday night?" Professor Sarah asks and a few nodded.

She frowned when she noticed only a few paid attention. "We're gonna have a project," she continued, "and everyone here is to write a review about the game. As journalists, you must be able to compose a report about everything that happened. As I read it, I want to feel like I saw the game."

Pfft. Was that an excuse so that you wouldn't bother going to the game yourself?

"No, Ms. West," Professor glared at me. "I am training you to be a journalist," I said that aloud? Man, now she'll hate me forever.
.
.
.
"P-Phie?" I heard a voice. I ignored it and focused on researching how to write a smart review. I need to work hard and-- "Sophia West!"

I groan. "What in the world do you fu-- Peter Dice," I sighed in boredom.

"What do you want?" I asked very nicely because I am a nice person and I care about people and grass. I mean, I love grass! Grass in so green, and the color of my shampoo is green! What a coincidence. Does this mean my hair smells like grass? I'm not complaining about anything because I am a happy, nice person.

"What are you doing?"

"You're dumb. I'm studying. We're in a library," I focused once again to the computer in front of me.

"I was thinking," he paused. "Can I take you out- maybe tomorrow?"

I looked at Peter, gazing at his kind eyes. I sighed. "Peter, look. I don't know what's going on, and I have no idea how to put this kindly. If you're having feelings for me, then cut it out, please. I'm- I'm not ready. I'm sorry, there's always Talia right?" I smiled and inwardly sighed as he showed sadness.

He seemed like a very good guy, but...

Daniel. Daniel freaking William.

"I'm sorry," I say again, touching his shoulder before getting my stuff and leaving.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
.
.
.
.
.

Gosshh i'm tired of putting these dots

TAKE CARE LOVELY PEOPLE MUAH.
-Kate. :)

Me: Chapter 39 next week.
you: woah! cool ur the best kate ur cool i will forever cherish this moment

update on social media:
INSTAGRAM: @e.ly.s

TWITTER: @___________elys (11 underscores)

Follow if you want.