34

OKAYY so most of you must be seriously angry cause I think I haven't updated for about 4 months. I want to apologize. But you guys should also understand that authors have a life to live and they don't just sit there and write their story. This is chapter 34 and I made it as long as possible to fill up my absent daysss :))))

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS I HAVE THE WORST GRAMMAR

[UNEDITED]

Chapter 34 - Temporary

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sophie's POV:

.

.

.

Maybe I'm wrong. Was I supposed to give Brad a chance? Was I too selfish and stubborn that I only got what I wanted? Thoughts passed my mind in a Tuesday morning. I shook my head, wanting all this highschool drama to fade away. Studies must go first, not all these crazy happenings. When I enter college they'll just be nothing anyway.

This is what fears me the most. They'll just fade away. After a year its like they don't even know you. They won't matter to you anymore as soon as you separate schools. What if Daniel does that to me? I could feel my heart ache in sadness.

"Whats up with the sad face?" he smiled as he pulled me to the side and hugged me. My heart suddenly sprang up to life and beat so fast I couldn't hardly count how many times it beated in a second. "Daniel!" I hugged him tight. "I missed you so much. Thank God you finally attended school!" I sqealed. He held my hand and walked me towards my locker, attracting loads of people.

I still could not get over the fact that Daniel held hands with me. I haven't seen him for days, and today he finally came. My smile grew wider.

Yet a thought just ruined my mood. Of all the people, what if HE would leave you? What if the person who matters the most would be the one to leave you?

I gulped, releasing my hand from him. It's not like I don't trust him, it's just that... I'm afraid. So scared that he would be the one who would hurt me the most. I noticed Daniel looking at me in confusion. "Whats wrong?"

I shook my head. "Nothing." Maybe I should just enjoy this moment. I smiled again, as if nothing was ever bothering me.

.

.

.

"So where will you be attending college?" Willow asked. "My mother approved that I'll go to Brooklyn University. I'll be studying there with Dick! How fun is that?"

"Fun," I smiled. "I actually don't know where I'll be attending as long as I'm w--" I stopped as Willow cut me. "As long as you're with Daniel, I know."

I sighed. "Willow I want to be with you but I can't be far away from the one I love! Brooklyn University is sooooo far away," I pouted.

"Who said I'm not going to Brooklyn? My parents planned for me to go there since I was a sperm!" I faced Daniel in sadness. I watched them cheer.

.

.

.

"Seriously mom, I want to go to Brooklyn! All of my friends will be studying there. If I go somewhere else I will be a loner and die," I begged my mom. She rolled her eyes and motioned me to let go of her ankle.

"Sweetie, Brooklyn is fine but Ashton University is better! It's where I graduated. I remember most of my classmates were good to me," mom sighed. "Ashton is a good place, sweety. You could meet the love of your life there!"

"But I already found the love of my life! It's Daniel, mom. Daniel Williams, my gay bestfriend. No one will ever replace him," tears started to form in my eyes.

"Sophia, he isn't permanent. Sometimes you just have to let go! I met lots of boys when I was your age and I thought I love them. But boy I was wrong. I met your father at the right age, right time, right situation. Sometimes you have to think sweetie. Don't just follow your heart," mom walked out of my room.

I sighed, letting go of my tears. Nothing is permanent.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

.

.

.

.

.

So I know it wasn't THAT long but at least was enough? IDK HAHAH.

My GAY Crush is ending in 6 chapters are you excited?

By the way guys, MGC is almost reaching 10K reads! [YEY]

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share to your friendszzzz <3

-Kate 카이트