In her eyes

Look at this dope.
I mean he's so excited but.. There's something about him.
Oh my god he won't stop talking.
"Then she said to me-"
"Do you like bands?"
"Yes I do. I like MCR, panic and tøp, etc."
"Fall out boy?"
"Oh yes indeed fall out boy" Luke answers with a happy grin but his eyes are a different story.
He looks so happy everywhere on him except for his dark green eyes. They droop a certain way that make them seem so, sad.
"Well that's something we can talk about that I won't doze off listening to."
"Hey!" He answers with his eyebrows tilted in and grinning.
All the sudden he droops over arching his back and asks me while looking down twiddling his thumbs.
"Why is everyone so mean to you? You honestly are a fun person to talk with."
"Look, everyone looks at me like I'm a alien because I don't like the same things as them or that I don't wear the same clothes as them."
"Well, that shouldn't be a reason you should be treated badly."
"Well it is. Let's stop talking about me. What about you other than bands what else do you like?" I ask curiously
"Oh you'll just call me a nerd."
" aw come on. I already will call you a nerd. Just tell me!"
"Fine. I love astrology. The stars, space, Mars, and mostly the moon."
"Mhm, I'm not going to call you a nerd, but I'll think it." I say putting my feet up on the table.
"Ugh whatever I shouldn't of said anything about it." He answers looking away.
I sit up and look at him
" I'm just kidding space boy, it's a really cool subject actually."
"Space boy?"
"I'll be calling you that sometimes."
"Eh alright" he replies
(Ding)
"That's the bell space boy, I'll see you at class."
"Bye Eliza!"