Getting ready for the party

I sat I front of the long mirror brushing my thin black hair.
'He thinks he can just invite me to a party'
I decided to wear my black jeans with a white tang top and a red flannel tide around my waist.
Luke should be picking me up in a few minutes, so for now I'll just wait.
Down the stairs I hear my name being called saying someone's here for me and I come and look to see Luke wearing his sleeping with the sirens shirt and black ripped skinny jeans.
"You ready to go darling?" He says sarcastically
"I sure am sweetheart" I say elbowing him.

When we made it to the party everyone was dry humping and making out while gasping for air.
Me and Luke automatically looked at each other and our eyes both said 'this was a mistake'
We both turned to leave but someone caught our shoulders.
"Leaving so soon?" It was jake, one of Luke's "friends" he was telling me about.
His breath remakes of alcohol.
"Jake! Hey what's up?" Luke asks with a fake smile.
They start chatting and I saw two figures across the room staring at me.
They don't look like they're from the school so I look away back at Luke.
When they finished talking Luke took me to the kitchen where less people were.
"Oh gosh he's a mess, I'm going to throw up." Luke says looking disgusted
"Hey how long will we be here?" I ask, waiting patiently for an answer.
"As soon as I hear the words spin the bottle."
"Or how about any dirty game?"I respond with a unpleasant smile across my face
"Yeah that's a smart plan"
Then all of the sudden when I had my back turned maybe Luke was outside.
I follow out to see him sitting on the grass, I joined silently.
He looks a me and says
"Beautiful" thank god he can't see my face because I think my red face grew five shades brighter.
"I mean the fill up the whole sky as a replacement for the sun to brighten the world."
He says finishing his sentence.
"Hey Eliza?"
"Yes Luke?"
"Why don't you like parties, and why do you sit by yourself?"
"I have anxiety. Which also walks hand in hand with depression. Which is why everyone thinks I'm a freak." I answer trusting him.
He wasn't answering. Oh god he thinks I'm weird like everyone else. There goes Eliza losing another friend.
Then I felt a warmth on my hand. He was holding my hand.
"You're not alone." He whispers
I turn towards him, there was enough light in the sky to see his dark green eyes filling with tears.
I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.
Bam!!
A door behind us shoots open and we both shoot into a normal sitting position.
"What are you two freaks doing out here come on let's go." I couldn't tell who it was but it was probably jake.
Luke shot up and should towards him " coming sorry!" Then looked back at me for me to follow him.
" we are about to play strip truth or dare!" Says kristy
Then all the sudden Luke walks to kristy and whispers something in her ear.
She says back to him lipping " alright feel better."
Yeah! You go Luke getting me out of that mess!

We stood outside and hopped into my car and he started to speak but something stopped him. I decided not to say anything about it.
By the time we got to his house he had to unplug the cord connected to his phone.
When the door shut he tapped on my window, I roll it down.
"Hey you know since I got my phone now I think you should put your number in it incase of emergency situations."
"Yeah emergency Situations." I say smirking while taking his phone to fill in the contact information.
He immediately stood up I'm guessing to hide his blush. That nerd.
"Here, thank you."
I say thoughtfully
"Welcome" he says
"No really, thank you Luke."
He smiles and turns for his house not looking back except to wave when he stepped inside.