Spinning

What is this kid to me?
Do I want a relationship or not?
On our way to the school we were talking about dumb stuff. Then these words came to my head. Was this forced? I've never dated anyone before. Maybe this always happens.
I don't know.
Today I wore a striped black shirt with suspenders attached to black shorts with my black tights underneath. He complemented me, which I blushed, as usual.
When I got to class that day and my head was pounding. I stood up and walked to my teacher and tried to ask to go to the nurse and tipped over. I lay on the floor. My head spinning as students crowded around me.
I was rushed down to the nurses office still being crowded by people. I heard the sirens outside but I passed out.
Later I woke up with my dad next to me. He called in the Doctor.
"Hello there miss Eliza. You need to keep up on your meds missy."
I take vitamins every morning, depression meds, anxiety pills, and allergy relief. If I don't take all of them I get drowsy and depressed and stressed which will lead to me passing out. I don't know why it happens but it does. I've gone to the hospital for it before.
"I know I know I'm sorry doc I was away from home for two days so I couldn't take them."
"Yes, I get it honey. You just have to keep up or you'll end up with a migrane and passing out. Okay?" He says sitting at the end of my bed
" alright." I say as he walks over to my dad to talk with him.

My dad brought me home so I can take my meds and go to bed. I look at my phone the first time that day and it was blown up with texts. Two from kristy. One from jake and about fifteen from Luke.
I answer jake and kristy saying I'm fine.
Then I walk into my room to find my window open and Luke in my bed. I wake him up quickly.
"What are you doing here?!?" I say in a aggressive hushed tone.
"I was worried what happened to you, you didn't answer my texts?" He says examining me for injuries.
"I passed out from not taking my meds."
"Eliza!" He says with a stern face
" I was your house how was I supposed to get my stuff???"
"Point made." He says crossing his arms
" now get out of here." I say hurrying him to the window " how did you even get up here?"
" I climbed. Why do I have to leave so soon." He says with a sexy smirk grabbing my hips lightly.
" no leave my dad will come to check up on me, I have to sleep anyway my doctor said to get as much as possible."
"Ugh fine" he says climbing down from the window
"Wait!" I says sticking my body out to reach him
We peck lips and he hops down.
I wave to him as he gets his bike out of a bush to leave.
I shut my window and get dressed. I lay down in my bed and close my eyes.
Bzz bzz
I check my phone and it's a text from an old friend of mine.
Guess who's moving back into town?

Hunter?!

Yeah I'll be back on Monday babe!

Babe? That's new.

I'm just so excited. That's not new because we can get back together now!

Oh my god that's... Wait hunter I have a boyfriend.

Dump him then

I really like him though but I also really love you...

You can make this decision, whatever choice it is I'll still be friends with you. I wanna met this kid, he's a foe!

Hunter thank you. I can't wait to see you! I'll text you tomorrow my dads going to come check on my in a bit. Soo happy rn!

Alright night Eliza!

Goodnight hunter!

When will the drama end?