Luke

She left me...
What's it going to be like at school.
It's obvious she's with hunter now.
I'm alone.
Again.
I sit in my room phone in hand.
Her dial screen is up brightening my whole room. I miss her so much.
She completed me in a way, I felt safe with her by my side.
I go to bed knowing I have school the next day.

When I woke up I got dressed and cleaned up and rush to school.
There she was walking next to him. I wanted to rush over but I walked past them without looking back. By the time it was lunch I sat across the room from her, feeling her eyes on me the whole time. At some point we did make eye contact with each other but I looked away.
When lunch ended I threw my stuff away and started to walk to the next class we had together but I felt a grip on my shoulder. I turn around to see a distressed Eliza standing in front of me.

"What are you going to do? Ignore me?"
"Eliza please let's just go to class."
"No Luke. Let's talk. Right now. What are you going to do mope around for the rest of your days, leaving me alone at the table in the halls in our classes?"
She says in a yelling tone.

"Well you seemed happy with hunter so yes!!" I say yelling at her.
"Happy with hunter? Are you kidding me Luke. Hunter showed up at my house last night to comfort me from the thunder. I didn't ask. We walked into school together because he wouldn't leave my house. Yeah I do love him but I love you too Luke hear that I love you too! When you both fight over me like this I can't handle it, it's just to mu-"

I pull her in and hug her tightly.
"Luk-"
"Please. Just be happy Eliza. I'm sorry if I caused any trouble.if you're happy with hunter go to him."
I let go of her and she looks up at me with her wide open hazel eyes now tearing up.
"But I'm happy with you too..." She says voice cracking up.

Then she turns away shaking her head and sprints off to class.
I then walk off now late into the same class and sit down quietly.

This is some big jumble.