Lost

I woke up for the second time now fully awake in my hospital bed.
I know I over reacted but, I lose myself sometimes.
I'm always put down after other people. I'm never the first choice, I was always the kid everyone looked at as weird and that I shouldn't be hung out with. My depression grew in an earlier stage, around an earlier stage in my life. Way before my brother passed.
Maybe when I was ten or twelve. It became stronger when he was gone.
I misunderstand things and the way I react is hurting myself or others feelings. I always take it out in different ways. When Eliza said she didn't want to date I took it as she didn't want to date me. I know she loves me, not even as a partner love. We just have that connection... I don't know how to explain it but it's tight.
"Hey honey..." My mom says with a unhappy looking smile.
"Have a nice rest?" Says my dad who looks unpleasant.
"I'm sorry guys I went to far this time. I won't ever do it again, and I mean it this time."
They look at each other then back at me and nod.
" we like that girl. She is smart, and she cares for you, Luke." My mom says with a softly toned smile.
"I do too mom. I promised her I'd keep her safe. But look what I did." I say putting my hands to my face.
"Son, we trust you'll will keep her, she's not going anywhere any time soon." My dad says putting his hand in my shoulder.
"I will keep her" I say quietly to myself but loud enough for them to hear while nodding.
Later on the Doctor came in and wrapped up my arm and told me to tell kids that I was skate boarding and fell wrist first and that I should keep my bandages on.
I decided I was staying home for the next three days.
The first day I slept all day except for dinner.
The second day I went for a walk a round the park and bought ice cream for the family.
And the third day. Today. I plan to stay in my room and watch movies with popcorn.
But when I tried to do that there was a soft knock at my door.
I stand up and open it and there she was.

I know this is a short chapter but my next chapter will continue it in lukes eyes. The next chapter will be titled 'found' so I'll be able to pull things together. Sorry for all the harsh bloody stuff if it grossed you out! But sorry for interrupting please continue together we can make it!