Chapter 13

After Jimin and Yoongi had fun talking to the young couples, Jimin forgot the meeting for his father. So, his father instantly calling him. "Shit I forgot about the meeting," Jimin thought as his phone kept vibrating in his pocket.

 Jimin took out his phone, hiding it under the table so the other can't see him. He has seen his father calling and quickly felt his body started to shake. He looked up towards his boyfriend, seen him chatting happily with the other couple. He sighed then pressed the call logo and put his phone to his ear. The others had stopped talking and looked at Jimin. 

"Where the hell are you? You're supposed to be here right now!"His father yelled through the phone that made jimin pulled out his phone from his ear. Yoongi clicked his tongue because he also knew that he totally forgot about the meeting as well. Jimin put back his phone to his ear and continue talking. 

"Yes Appa, I totally forgot because I was just out meeting my old friends- "

"And? It doesn't mean to ditch my meetings, Jimin! You knew better!" His father interrupted him while his worried boyfriend wraps his arms around Jimin's waist pulling him closer.

 "Y-Yes I'm sorry, I'll come right now! and maybe you might want something- "

"For the sake of god, Why do I have a son that shuttering too much, just hurry and get your lazy ass over here," His father interrupted him again and Yoongi clicked his tongue at the disrespectful father that Jimin had. Jungkook and Daehwi literally cringed at the scene because they can hear Jimin's father through the phone. "Yes Appa, I"all going to hang up, okay? Bye." Jimin harshly presses the end logo and dropped his phone on the table with a loud thud. He heavily sighed and quickly hide his face on Yoongi's chest while hugging his torso tightly. Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

"Aigoo, my baby is upset?"Yoongi cooed, rubbing his poor boyfriend's shoulder. Jimin nodded as an answered and sniffed.

 "Jeez, His father always like that? I can't even stand for a second when he started yelling," Daehwi asked while his arms a crossed his chest. 

"Yup and he doesn't know about Jimin's pregnancy too,"Yoongi said. Jungkook and Daehwi's eyes widen.

"He doesn't know?"Jungkook asked and Yoongi gave him a glared.

"Do I have to repeat myself" Yoongi irritated asked and Jungkook shook his head. 

 "Aigoo, don't cry," Daehwi said, unzipping his mini backpack and pulling out a tissue.

 "Here, Jimin-hyung," He said with a small pouted on his lips and Jimin kindly accepted the tissue. Jimin let go one of his arms and blew the tissue on his nose. 

"Hyungie, let's go before Appa will be angry again," Jimin pleased and Yoongi nodded. 

"Sorry, but We'll see you guys later alright, I need to solve this father's issue," Yoongi said while getting up from his seat, and Jimin followed him from behind. The couple nodded.

 "Yeah Hyung, text me alright?" Jungkook showed his phone and Yoongi nodded.

The older couple left and Jimin wasn't too happy. He knew that his father when they have meetings, it will involve yelling and slapping on his face, and crying from Jimin's and his mother if his mother is there.

The two walked into Jimin's parent's mansion and Jimin was clingy into Yoongi's arms too tightly like they're going to a haunted house or something. They saw Jimin's parents in the living room, waiting for their son.

Jimin's Pov

I saw my father was smirking at me and I quickly let go of my arm from my boyfriend's arms.

 "So, Can you explain this?" My father asked while holding a pregnancy test in his hand. My eyes widen. "How did he get that? I remember that I hide it under--The cameras " I looked up at my father frighteningly and he threw the pregnancy test on Yoongi's face, hitting his left cheek. Yoongi closes his eyes and opened them, glaring at him. 

"I'm guessing this fucking stick belong to my son and I don't have to guess who's the father is, right Min Fucking Yoongi, "My father cursed at my boyfriend and Yoongi chuckled.

"Alright," Yoongi said.

Is action incoming!!~~~ hehe I don't want to upset you guys but I think I did because of this cliffhanger right? hehe, I'm so evil!! ~ Thank for reading though I appreciate it!~

-Hoseoken