Chapter 55

A few months later

Yoongi flutters his eyes open as the sunlight beaming through his face. Yoongi smiles at the scene and places his face on the Jimin's neck, smelling the natural scents he favors, wrapping his arms around his naked waist. Later, he felt Jimin had stiffed a little.

 "Yoongie?"

"Yes, babe?" Jimin flips over so he can be faced his husband, after wrapping his arms around his waist. 

"Nothing, I just want to stay in your arms, not anyone else," Yoongi smiled while rubbing his naked side in circles with his thumb. 

"I know, " Yoongi kisses his forehead making Jimin tighten his arms around him.

"What time is it?" Jimin asked. Yoongi looks over that the clock above the white plain wall. 

"7:34" He answered. Jimin smirked. "Since it's still early to meet our parents, do you want to play a bit?" Yoongi smirked and shrugged his shoulder. 

"Maybe later? I think you're still sore from yesterday and you want some more?" Yoongi stated, glancing at all the hickey on his neck and shoulders. Jimin nodded while hiding his head on his neck. 

"let's stay like this for a bit,"

"Okay, my love,"

After staying like that for a couple of minutes, they had both fallen to sleep on each other arms.

Until their Minnie had woke them up since that little girl remember they're meeting someone today and that's their parents.Good thing Minnie didn't notice her parents are naked under the sheets. At a short time, they all get ready and ready to go toward the Park.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look at the ducks!" the 4 years old Minnie called out her parents, pointing the ducks at the greenish pond. Jimin and Yoongi smile at their daughter while baby Yoobi waddles toward his sister making the grandparents giggled at their grandson. Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Min and Park wanted to spend time with their sons and grandchildren since they haven't for a long time.

Yoongi walks towards to his children while Jimin stayed with the grandparents. 

"That young man surely reminds me of our Jimin," Mrs.Min comment, smiling towards him. Jimin chuckled as a response.

"But he sure got his father's looks, just look at the handsome face,"

"How about our Minnie? Her face is absolutely adorable I couldn't stop giving her kisses on her cheeks," Mrs. Park laughed.

"Daddy! Help me! The ducks are chasing me!!"Little Minnie screams while Yoongi had Yoobi in his arms.

 "Don't worry sweetie, you're their dinner for tonight!!" Yoongi teased making Minnie squealed.

The people who're sitting on the benches shook their heads.

 "Just look our Yoongi," Mr.Min chuckled while seeing Yoongi pick up the sobbing Minnie up, now he has two babies in his arms.

"Daddy is sorry, I'm just teasing you, "Yoongi kept kissed her cheeks, and rubbing her back. Then, Yoongi came back with Minnie and Yoobi's in his arms but Minnie didn't want to let go Meanwhile, Yoongi passed Yoobi to Jimin.

 "Well done, my son, You made our granddaughter cried," Mr.Park claps his hands making Yoongi smiled in ashamed. They all had eaten food that Mrs.Min had brought and talked about stuff they had missed until they didn't someone was staring at them but mostly towards Jimin.

and who is that someone?

I'm guessing I'm not going to end the story too soon since there's another problem is coming up!!Oh, I want to say...Thanks for the 14k+ views! and 1k votes! You guys are ready amazing, It makes me want to cry >_< Thanks again for everything and The BTS comeback??? OMG, I HAVE NO WORDS!!! OH MY LORD THOSE HIP THRUST SHOULD BE ILLEGAL RIGHT????