Chapter 14

Third Person's Pov

"Alright," Yoongi said.

"Jimin, I told you to not do anything before marriage and now look at you!"Mr.Park shouted at the two people.

 Yoongi cringed and quickly pulled his boyfriend behind him. Jimin looks down at the ground and tears are forming in his eyes. Yoongi can feel him shaking so he, rubs his side to calm him down and Jimin hides his face on Yoongi's back.

 "Mister Park, It's not only his fault--

"Then, you're the one who forced him right?" Mr.Park interrupted him while raising an eyebrow. Yoongi presses his lips together, already feeling annoyed at the elder man's demanding question and assumption. 

 "No, I didn't force him, Mr. Park, "Yoongi paused and look at Mr.Park's eyes.

"It's because we love each other, and we end up showing it to each other," Yoongi continued, slightly smiled. Mr.Park laughed and also Mrs.Park as well.

"I think he just wanted sex, Sweetheart" Mrs.Park commented while she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Pft, Love?"Mr.Park scoffed.

 "Love in my ass,"He whispered and rolled his eyes. Technically,Yoongi and Jimin heard it. Yoongi sighed and his eyes was wondering around the place because he doesn't know what to say about these disrespectful parents that Jimin had.

"Jimin my baby, tomorrow we'll go to the clinic so, we can abort it, alright, "His mother smiled and stood up from her seat.

 "No!"Jimin exclaimed letting go of his boyfriend's back. Mrs.Park stop her tracks. Jimin faced his parents, standing beside his boyfriend.

 "Excuse me? Am I hearing things? Did you just said no to me?"His mother asked. Jimin scoffed.

"Umma, I'm not letting this baby died!"Jimin screamed while holding his stomach.

 "Jimin! You're too young to have a baby!"Mr.Park replied, glaring at his son. Jimin was the verge of tears but he decided to keep them in.

"Jimin, this baby doesn't deserve a father like yoongi and I think he can't even take care of the baby,"Mrs.Park comment, crossing her arm. Yoongi bit his bottom lip and Jimin's eyes widen.

"How could you said that! I know Yoongi is going to be a great father of my child!" Jimin exclaimed. His parents laughed.

"I can't believe this," Jimin whispered letting go his tears slide down and his boyfriend that besides him heard him. Yoongi got frustrated and grabbed jimin's hand,intertwined together. 

"No matter what, He or she is still your grandchildren! Aren't you people even happy about it because I'm damn fucking excited," Yoongi irritated asked,glaring at the two elders. Mr.Park scoffed

. "Happy? Yoongi, I'm just going to say this but we don't like you and all I want is you out of my son's life,"Mr.Park confessed. Jimin's eye widen and Yoongi froze at his spot.

 "You don't like me?" Yoongi asked and tighten his intertwined hand with jimin's .Mr.Park smirked.

 "Alright then I will give you two choices,Jimin," Mr.Park said showing his two fingers. He lifts one of his fingers down. 

"One, is to abort the baby you can stay with your little boyfriend and he can come back from the school,"He started and lift two fingers up. 

"Or Two. You won't abort the baby and I'll kick you out of this mansion and the school so your mother and I will never support you," He continued and stared at his son, hoping he chooses the first one.

Yoongi looked at his boyfriend and Jimin was frighten shocked. His mother was the verge of tears and she looked away. It's was really hard for Jimin since his parents gave him a lot of love when he was young, and now his parents want to leave him just because he can't have a baby. 

He was looking at his parents then at his boyfriend. The room was silent because they were waiting for him to answer. He wanted the baby but didn't want to leave his parents. If he chose the first one he won't have the baby and he will regret one day. If he chose the second one he won't be with parents. Yoongi and his baby or his parents?

Jimin's Pov

"I'm Sorry Umma and Appa," I said staring at my parents and My mother started to cry.

 "I can't live without Yoongi-hyung, and I want this baby," I continued. 

"You selfish little bra t,"my father scoffed. "J-Jimin?"Yoongi called me and I smiled at him. 

"I choose the second one," I replied.

Sorry if it's short!! Hehe thanks for reading and I'll be updating soon!

-Hoseoken