Chapter 41

"Minnie, what do you think Mommy would like? Pink or white roses?" Yoongi asked, holding the two piles of pink and white flowers that are already beautifully wrapped by the shoppers. Minnie points out both of them making her father chuckled. 

"Fine, let's get them both," He responds. She claps her tiny palms together. Yoongi smiles and pulls out his wallet. 

"I would like these together please," He requested. The flower shop's lady nods.

 "Do you want me to wrap it's nicely on a clean baby blue or Pink?" She asked, wrapping the transparent sheet around the beautiful roses. 

"It's can be either," He responded. She smiles and looks down at the little child who grasping her tiny palms on her father's jeans.

"Is she your daughter?" She asked. He nodded and intertwine her tiny palm towards his. The lady smiled. 

"She's adorable, she must have got her mother cuteness right?" She said, Yoongi noticed the tiny shade, but keep it lowkey. 

He nodded and grinned. "Yeah she does,"    

"May I ask? Who are these roses for?" She asked, finishing tying the ribbon on the Roses. Yoongi presses his lips in a straight line and stroke his daughter's head.

 "It's for my husband since he's in a coma for a long time," He responds while the lady frowns. 

"You poor thing,  I hope he wakes up," she said. Yoongi nods and looks down at his daughter whose looking up at the lady. 

"Yeah, I hope too," Yoongi half smiled. Minnie giggles making him smiling bigger. The lady who had witnessed the father and daughter's eyes had sadness and she can tell mostly Yoongi's eye's, full with loneliness. 

"Well, thanks for the beautiful rose," He thanked her while Minnie slightly bowed. The lady giggled.

 "Ah. No problem, Young man," She responds. Yoongi picks up the wrapped rose and bows his head.

 "See you soon!" He said. "Bye-bye," Minnie mumbles as she ran towards her father then intertwine her tiny palm on his. 

As the father and daughter walking down hand in hand at the cafe that Jungkook's father owns. The Everyday~Coffee's door rings, signaling that they're having customers but some special customers. 

"Welcome- Oh Yoongi-Hyung?"  Jungkook smiles and walks towards the two.

 "Hello there, bunny teeth," He responds making Jungkook showing his actual bunny teeth making Minnie giggles. Yoongi smiles at his daughter. 

Yoongi sat down on the seat that looks like a mini couch and Minnie climbs up on her father's lap.  Jungkook smiled.

"Do you want something hyung and Minnie?" He asked as Minnie hides her on Yoongi's nape of his neck, then he wraps his arms around her waist to not let her fall down. 

"Hmm, the special coffee please and Minnie?"Yoongi asked while his Minnie looks up. "Choco milk," She muttered. Jungkook smiles and pats her tiny head. 

"Alright, Oppa will get some cookies beside that, okay?"He said and Yoongi snickers.

 "Oppa?Really?"He pointed out while Jungkook lets out a small laugh.

 "Well, I'm older than her right?" he responds while Yoongi shook his head. 

"Way older and plus, you're going to be her "Ah-jussi" when she grows up," he stated while Jungkook shook his head. 

 All of a sudden Daehwi came in from the back of the kitchen and Jungkook lightly pecks his lips. "What do you want?" he asked while Jungkook wraps his arms around his and kisses his forehead.

 "Please make your special coffee since I'm too lazy make it," He whispered into his ears. He slaps his shoulder.

 "Make yourself, idiot, "Then he left towards the kitchen leaving his boyfriend pouting.  He pouted and rushed towards the counter and make the coffee and pours some chocolate milk. 

Meanwhile Yoongi and Minnie. 

Yoongi can't stop tickles his daughter on her sides making her laughing her butt off.

 "Baba! staup it!" She giggles until he suddenly stops.

 "Minnie do you want Appa to tickle you more?" He asked as his hands are already preparing. She shook her head and hug his chest. Yoongi laughed and kisses on her head. 

"Jeez, I'm just teasing you," he said and he felt vibrates in his pocket. He blinked and pulls out his phone. It's was Hoseok calling him. He slides the screen and brought the phone to his ear while Minnie laid her head on his chest. 

"HYUNG, JIMIN HAD AWAKE! COME HERE QUICKLY!" 

0_0---> ^-^