Chapter 29

"Babe, he's that Lee Jongsuk Seokjin talking about," Yoongi pointed out as Jimin furrows his eyebrow together. 

"What do you mean? He's a pretty pure and innocent man, not some pervert guy," Jimin respond, crossing his arms. 

"Jimin, you don't understand. He's Lee Jongsuk, Seokjin's ex-boyfriend," Yoongi ran through his hair and Jimin scoffed. 

"How do you know that's him? You don't even know him," Jimin asked, raising his left eyebrow. Yoongi let out a tired sighed and dropped his body on their share bed. 

"Jiminie, Can you please don't meet him anymore, I'm afraid that Seokjin will know, "Yoongi stated while staring the younger boy's eyes. Jimin scoffed again while rolling his eyes. 

"Yoongi-hyung, you're not my father," Jimin respond and Yoongi eyes widen. Yoongi just doesn't believe what his fiance just said that.

 "Also, you have no rights to tell me to meet him or not, Yoongi, I thought you love me?"Jimin stated. Yoongi rubs his temples trying to get rid of the aching. 

"Babe, you know that I love you but--" "Then, why you're siding with Seokjin-hyung? Huh? So what, Jongsuk is his ex-boyfriend, but that's all in the past,hyung!" Jimin interrupted him and Yoongi bit his bottom lip. 

"Then, why you're meeting him again since you're the one whose avoid him in the past, that doesn't make sense!" Yoongi frustratedly yelled. Jimin pressing his lips together, not want to let his tears slide down his cheeks. 

"I've avoided him just for you, Yoongi! I thought I mention this before," Jimin angrily respond while throwing both of his arms in the air while Yoongi stood up.  

"I don't want to deal with this right now, I'm fucking tired right now and I have school and work tomorrow so excuse me, I'll be sleeping on the couch, "Yoongi stated and taking a last glance at Jimin, who's had looked down on the ground. Yoongi closes the door and Jimin just let his tears slide down. 

"I-I didn't mean to stress him out," Jimin sniffed. 

Then, he starts to cough but there's was blood again. He wipes his tears with his other hand and stares at the bloody hand.

 "Why there's blood? Oh, my god," Jimin muttered and grabbed the napkin near him.

  "I'll check this out tomorrow but I need to see Yoongi first," Jimin nodded and wipe the blood from his hands. Then, he threw the crunched napkin to the trash can. He opens the door and not bothering to close it behind him. He continues to look for Yoongi in the living room and he did find him. He saw his fiance sitting down on the couch while laying his head on the top of the couch, already snoring. 

Jimin wanted to cry again since Yoongi didn't deserve this. Jimin sniffed and slightly pouted. 

"Yoongie," Jimin whispered and walked towards the sleeping boy. Then, he wrapped his arms around the elder's torso, pulling his head on Yoongi's shoulders. Yoongi stirred in his sleeping, fluttering his eyes opens.

 "Jiminie?" Yoongi called out with his raspy sleepy voice. Jimin snuggled his head on his chest and sniffed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stress you off," Jimin stated.  Yoongi pulling him closer towards his body, Jimin who's hiding his face on his fiance's neck. 

"Jiminie, if you going to hang out with that guy, just bring me along, alright?" Yoongi said while Jimin nodded in his neck. Yoongi chuckled and kiss his temple.

 "Alright, let's go to sleep then, "Yoongi said and fluttered his eyes closed. Jimin pulled his head off from his fiance's neck and dropped his head on his shoulders. 

"Goodnight, Yoongie," Jimin muttered and fluttered his eyes closed. 

-;_; school;_; 

-Hoseoken