Chapter Six - Water Works

As soon as the end of the day bell rang Ben walked over to Rey , she was watching as Poe and Finn walked .

She really wanted them together "match maker are we ?" She heard him say .

"Funny , but they deserve each other" she said turning to face him .

"So do you wanna go to Hoth Beach ?" He asked .

"You're serious ?" She asked .

"Yeah -"

"Buts that's were all the bad kids hang out ... Kids who talk back to teachers and don't even know what it's like to have a grade higher than D minus !" Rey said .

"I hang out there ... It's not that bad" he said .

"I don't know ... Those kids are gonna -"

"They won't do anything if you're with me " he said .

"Oh ... Um okay" she said . She gathered her bag and they walked to his car .

Today Rey was lucky Finn had offered her a ride to school and that she didn't have to use her car .

His car was black and sleek , it was probably older than him but it looked nice . She took a closer look and realized it was a vintage car .

"How old is this thing?" She asked taking her seat in the front with him .

"Don't know ... Bought off some dude for 50 bucks then fixed myself " he said backing out of his parking space .

"It's nice " she said "my grandpa has one like this , but he never drives it ... Something about keeping it unharmed"

Ben turned the radio on and turned the car down the street .

Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy was playing . She saw Ben tapping to the beat .

"Have you ever seen Pulp Fiction with Uma Thurman ?" Rey asked .

"Wait , Uma Thurman is a real person?" He asked

"Yes ... She's been a couple movies , and this song is based off the film Pulp Fiction which Uma dances in ... She's in it with John Travolta" Rey said .

"Who's that ?" He asked .

"You seriously don't who John Travolta is ... Danny in Grease ? Look's Who's Talking , Staying Alive ?" She asked .

"No clue " he said as he went to the highway .

"You know ... Edna in Hairspray, Urban Cowboy ?" She said .

"Still don't know him" he said .

"He played the dog in Bolt " she said .

"Oh yeah ! That guy !" He said .

"Wait so you've seen bolt but never grease ?" Rey asked .

"I babysit my little cousins and they love that movie " he said .

Rey smiled and watched the cars pass them by.

•[•]•

It was a dark and dewy beach , everyone in town knew not to go there unless they had tattoos , piercings and a hate for their parents...