Chapter Eight- Loser

Hey ! I would really appreciate it if you where all started commenting on the chapters because it seems like one one is !!!

Over the past three weeks Ben slowly began to like Rey as a friend , he even considered her his best friend . Then he found himself falling for her .

He couldn't , they were so ... different...

He didn't know why he liked her, all the other girls he's even been with were like him , punk rock , dressed in black , didn't care about anything .

But Rey wasn't like that. She was caring , and she was bright ... She often smiled at the smallest things and never made other people feel bad.

Over the three weeks Ben found himself hanging out with her more and more . He would sit with her during lunch and break .

Her friends seemed to really like him. Even though in the past Ben and Finn had a falling out .

But that was in the past and now they were friends .

Ben knew that as soon as they did their scene she was gonna forget him.

His mom said three weeks to rehearse the scenes, they were gonna be performing after homecoming .

Ben laid on his back , staring at the ceiling above his bed . The soft beat of I Write Sins not Tragedies was playing from his earbuds .

He wanted to text her and ask if she wanted to hang out . But she was helping Poe with some project and he didn't wanna bother her .

He had hung out with her every day this week . And it was a good thing too.

His grades were going up , his attitude was better and he wore something other than black , true it was blue but it was better than nothing.

"Ben ? What's wrong" he heard his dad said coming in his room.

"Nothing" he said .

"What's the matter Ben ?" He dad asked .

"Life" he started at Han.

Han laid down next to him , his hands behind his head "you're starting to sound like an emo kid again..."

"Well... -"

"Did someone say something ?"

"No , I just feel so out of place dad"

"And that's because ?" Han asked .

"Well ... I have this friend -"

"A friend ?" Han asked cocking and eyebrow.

"Yeah ... My friend ... Well he likes this girl who's clearly out of his league ... But she such a good person and all-"

"Oh really?"