Chapter Fifteen- Back to School

When they finally got to school Ben told her to wait in the car. "Ben ?" She asked . He ran around and opened the door for her .

She smiled at him and then grabbed his hand . Ben hid a blush as he walked with her hand.

She felt everyone's eyes look at them . True it was something new . Ben had never had a girlfriend at school before and he was know as the big bad dude on campus . He was the kid no one wanted to be friends with .

He was the tallest guy in school at 6'3 and the most feared . He was know to punch a guy in the face for looking at him wrong , but here he was.
Holding hands with the smallest sweetest most bubbly girl in the entire country.

Rey didn't feel the people watching and quite honestly she didn't care . She was happy .

She had never really had a boyfriend before and though Ben wasn't technically her boyfriend yet she still got to have the butterflies in her stomach.

•[•]•

"And class ... Today you will be dissecting a baby pig " Mr. Yoda said .

Ben looked at Rey , her face and dropped and she looked green . "Poor baby pigs ? Little piglets ?' She said at him .

"All in the name of science" Mr. Yoda said putting the baby pig on their table.

"Ben ... I can't cut open a small innocent baby pig ! Have you ever seen Babe ? Or Winnie the Pooh?!" She sighed .

"I'll cut it open" Ben said and took the knife . Ben put it to the skin of the pig and Rey buried her face in his neck .

Ben didn't know if this was an act or not but he didn't mind her being scared of a dead pig.

"It's cut open" Ben said .

"All the way ? " she said .

"All the way" he assured her .

Rey looked down and saw that it no longer looked like a baby pig . "Now we need to find the heart and extract it " ben said .

Rey took the knife and tweezers and began to find it "what happened to a poor baby pig ?" Ben asked noticing her quickly looking for the heart .

"When you cut an animal down the middle there tends to be blood ... Blood squirting around ... And I was gonna let you get blood in your face from a dead pig rather than me " she smirked .

"Nice Rey , real nice" Ben rolled his eyes.

"Now ... Class any questions? Comments ?" Mr. Yoda asked . "Ah yes Mr. Huxley ?"

"What's a mitochondria ?" Hux asked .

"THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL!" Mr. Yoda yelled at the top of his lungs .

The entire class laughed and then went to get cleaned up.

•[•]•

Ben and Rey were in their seats , his arm around her shoulder , holding onto the back of her chair. She had her feet up in her lap crossed and Ben had a leg had his ankle at his knees.

She was scrolling through her phone and so was he . "Couple of the year award " Finn said putting his bag down and sitting down next to them .

"Don't be moody just because you're boyfriend isn't here yet !" Rey smirked.

"No seriously... Is this what our generation has come to ? A new relationship between two friends that we have been waiting on has been slaughtered by the dog filter and a stupid game of candy crush !" Finn said over dramatically.

"Wonderful performance Finn and you're right " Leia said .

Rey blushed and sat up straight making Ben's arm fall off her shoulder .

Ben didn't know why Rey did that then he realized his mother was right there talking about relationships .

The bell rang and Poe ran in with his bag and quickly took his seat.

"Okay class ... Today we'll be watching the filmed live on stage version of Phantom of the Opera... Please watch the screen as I finish up these grades" Leia said and pressed play.

She walked over to her office and then Rey slouched back down again. "Can I put my arm back around ?" Ben asked quietly into her ear.

"But your mom -"

"She's in her office Rey ..." Ben said .

Rey nodded and then he put his arm around her . She blushed and put her head on his shoulder . Ben kissed the top of her head and then rest his head atop of hers .

-A.N.-
THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL !!!!!!!

-THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL !!!!!!!

So I have an idea for a new book (holy shit I have to many ) but it's kinda like Star Wars E

So I have an idea for a new book (holy shit I have to many ) but it's kinda like Star Wars E. 6... KEY WORD IS KINDA !
Anyway Rey is Leia , Ben is Han and Poe will be Luke ... Finn is Chewbacca and BB-8 is R2D2/C-3PO... Let me know some ideas for names and such ! Or if you're interested

- Joey