↣ one

one - Meeya, More

''Oh! That was awesome, biatch'' Jake Fitzgerald exclaims as soon as Noah and his network breaking friend entered the home that belongs to Kieran Wilcox.

He raised his arm in the air, continuing off the social buzz high he's received after finding out that Audrey has yet striked again. ''Up high.''

The short raven hair girl stared up at him blankly. ''Yeah, get this out of your system now, Jake. There's no post scamming when Emma gets here.''

''Not a word, Jake! Not a word'' Brooke scolds as she continues going back and forth and around the house to perfect everything for Emma's arrival.

''Awe, you guys should know by now, the Jake has no chill'' Lexi remarks from the hallway, making her way into the kitchen where Kieran and the rest of the group was.

Lexi walks over to Noah, standing on her tippy toes to press a quick peck on his lips while Jake holds an arm out, pointing at Lexi. ''See, how is it that she gets me so much more than the rest of you?''

Lexi scoffs at his questioning. ''It's because we're so.. us, you know, and that people like them, won't understand.''

Kieran, Audrey, Noah and Brooke looked at us with cocked brows and flat countenance, knowing that the crap they were saying was just bull.

''What would describe us, then?'' Jake implies by snapping his fingers between himself and the younger Marra of two minutes.

''We're gods, Fitzgerald.''

Whilst Noah broke into a fit of laughter, Brooke instead, snickers at the two.

''Yeah, and I secretly have a kid with Austin Butler.''

Lexi rolls her eyes at the blonde and looks back at Jake. ''They're just jealous.''

''Emma just texted'' Kieran stammers out quickly, making sure to say what he needs to say before Lexi distracts him with an another amusing conversation. ''She'll be here any minute.''

''Speaking of which, someone looks very excited to see her this evening'' Brooke teased as she went back into the living room to keep setting up, Jake tagging along.

Kieran opens the door to refrigerator, motioning to Noah who was holding onto a case of the drinks for the evening. ''Beer, fridge.''

''Yes, please'' Noah responds as he places the alcohol on the bottom shelf.

''You know what I just realized?'' Audrey to the three other people left in the kitchen.

''That you're zippers down?''

Audrey turned to Lexi with furrow brows. ''My zipper isn't-'' She looks down at her jeans, noticing a darkly shade of red exposed from between the fabric of her black jeans.

She sucks her teeth. ''Noah!''

His eyes went wide and instantly held his arms up in defense. ''It's not my job to be looking down there.''

Audrey turns back to her group of friends, after pulling up her fly, only to see Kieran and Lexi holding back their laughter with sly smirks plastered onto their lips.

''Like I was saying,'' She let's out a breath. ''Everyone in this house is in a relationship, meanwhile, I'm the only oddball.''

Crease marks appear on Lexi's temple when frowning at her friend. As she walks over to Audrey, she reaches a hand out to her. ''When Audrey and I are low key dating and nobody else knows.''