↣ seven

seven - Passive Aggressive

The brunette pursed her lips and threw her head back as a groan emitted from her throat.

It was going to be a few days before Lexi Marra was going to be released from medical care.

Apparently, the killer caused enough damage to create issues for her walking abilities.

Now, here she sat in the hospital bed wearing uncomfortable gown she had to to shift properly every now and then.

It especially got to her, because there was nothing to do. Her Instagram feed was blowing up with notifications, but it was like that on a daily. Her Twitter feed was no better either, there was nothing like five trillion people tweeting the same message over and over again to Louis Tomlinson or Cameron Dallas to make her want to delete the app all together.

The TV in her room wasn't much of entertainment. If anything, it was the opposite, so she kept it off.

''Knock, knock,'' A familiar voice called while simultaneously pressing his knuckles softly against the door.

Lexi inhaled sharply and flattened her lips into a straight line. A few loose strands of her hair stuck out from her bun and fell over her dull eyes, her natural eyebrows arched as she watched Eli enter her room.

She watched him intently when he rubbed his palms against the fabric of his jeans. His blue orbs scanned her features with concern based on how pale she was from when he last saw her.

''Uh,'' He stammers out. He shakes his head and blinks rapidly at the words that choked him on the spot. He thought this was a quick come and go, but it was harder now that he's seen her conditions.

''Kieran told me about last night,'' He starts off, his hooded eyes set low. It mentally questioned Lexi on the lack of eye contact. ''Said a lot of stuff.''

Lexi shakes her head at him. ''Why are you here, Eli?''

''Well, you are kind of my fuck buddy,'' He states with a shrug of his shoulders and this little smirk that quirked on his lips for humor. ''I wanted to see if you were okay.''

Lexi placed her hands panther bed, locking her arms to push herself up in a better sitting position. Her features twisted into a cringe, hissing at the slight ache of pain that came thrashing in her hips.

''About that,'' She spoke softly at the boy that was cautious of her well being. ''We need to stop. Whatever we had, stays between us.''

His eyebrows inched closer towards each other from confusion. ''What?'' He half heatedly breathed out into a chuckle. ''We don't need to do anything, okay? This is the only way we can let off our anger without wanting to kill someone.''

Lexi scrunched her lips to the side, mumbling under her breath, ''Well, thanks for making me sound like a sex addict.''

''You know, what I mean.''

She felt this chill that ran throughout her body when eyeing the pointed look he was giving her. He was actually angry with her.

''What we're doing, isn't fair-''

''To, who?'' He quickly cuts off. His voice was harsh and his muscles tightened when clenching his hands tightly into a fist. ''Kieran? Because after last night, he doesn't even wanna deal with you at the moment. Emma? She's too into Kieran to even think about leaving him. And Noah? He made sure to know he wasn't into you.''