↣ four

four - Surprise, Bitches! The Jake Is Back And Deader Than Ever

Lexi sat at the circular table in her third period class, Study Hall. There, Brooke, Emma and Audrey sat with her, writing down notes and completing any assignments necessary.

''Okay, I can't take this'' Emma blurts out, dropping her pen against the pad of papers connected to the metal rings of her notebook.

Brooke, Audrey and Lexi stare at her with furrowed brows, curiosity lacing every ounce of their features.

''Excuse me?'' Lexi chuckles, setting her pencil down against the wooden table.

Emma leans forward, folding her arms on the table before asking, ''why do I feel like you hate my guts?''

Cocking a brow, Lexi averts her gaze over to Audrey and Brooke, who only shrugged their shoulders as a suggestive response. ''I don't hate your guts, okay. What makes you think that?''

''Because we haven't talked in days,'' She exclaims, throwing her hands in the air, only to drop them back into her lap as she leans into her chair again. ''Why haven't we talked in days?''

Lexi tilts her head too the side, letting out a tiring sigh. ''You're pushing me away, Em. I mean, you went and asked Zoe to help you catch up on the best class I can stander. Alright, you weren't suppose to ask her, you were suppose to ask me so you can wrap around some type of closure.''

The blonde shakes her head with an inward frown. ''I didn't mean for it to come off in that way-''

''Well, it did.''

The creased lines dented in Emma's forehead faltered, along with any other tense featured as she says, ''I'm sorry.''

Lexi eyed her for only a split second before she rolled her eyes, a corner of her lips quirking into a small smirk. ''You're lucky being a bitch is so tiring.''

Brooke grinned, clapping her hands together gently. ''Yay.''

''Now that we've cleared the air,'' Emma breathed out. ''You guys can come to Kieran's party tonight, right?''

Lexi nods her head, leaving her and Emma to turn to Audrey who was focused on whatever was on the screen of her phone. ''Right?''

Audrey diverts her gaze back to Emma, practically jumping in her seat as she did so and responded, ''Yeah. Yeah, sure.''

''Guest list is devised. Texts sent'' Brooke mumbles to the group as she continues writing down more notes for whatever subject she was working on, until she pulled away to grab her vibrating phone. ''Look, another RSVP.''

''It's called study hall for a reason, ladies,'' The teacher calls out, alarming the group of four.

''What do you guys think of that Stavo dude?'' Audrey randomly questions, her eyes narrowed directly at him into glares. ''He seems kinda off.''

Lexi shrugs her shoulders. ''I like the way he presents himself in psych class.''

Brooke rolled her eyes at the brunette and looked over at Audrey. ''That is putting it mildly. I think he's a total weirdo. Plus, he has this whole fanboy thing with the Lakewood seven. He's kind of obsessed with us, actually.''