↣ six

six - Audrey, I Will Fight You Too!

Lexi watched as Gustavo tossed his technical pen that came with his Surface Pro on the table, plainly telling Audrey, ''Don't worry about it.''

''Come on,'' Audrey sneered. ''You're staring at us all the time. I'd love to see what we inspire in you.''

The short raven hair girl took a step forward, looking down at the screen that Gustavo shamelesy allowed her to do so.

In just a blink of an eye, she snatched it from Gustavo's touch and ran a good distance away from Stavo.

He stormed out of his seat, exclaiming,''Hey! Give that back!''

''What the hell is wrong with you?'' Audrey spat.

Lexi got out of her seat and walked towards Kieran as another crowd began to form again, causing Gustavo to tell people to not look at his screen.

''What is she doing?'' Kieran questioned Noah in a hushed voice while Noah stood there bewildered.

''She was just gonna ask him what he was drawing.''

Lexi's dark brunette locks shift with her as she turned to all the commotion created at the center of the room.

The guys were roughly pushing Stavo back, covering Audrey's physique as she swiped against the screen.

''Look, it's not-''

''What is it not?'' Audrey spat, cutting him off from finishing his predictable statement. ''You want me to show everybody what you think it's not?''

Lexi's features falter when she sees Audrey lift the device, showing everyone the black and white comical drawing of Zoe's head, decapitated and blood all over the place.

She shakes her head as everyone's reaction began making a turn for the worst.

''It's just drawings, just give it back!'' Gustavo hissed as he went to grab his belongings but two guys buffer than Stavo pushed him back.

''You know what? It looks like it's more!'' Audrey informed to the student body. ''A lot more!''

She showed everyone another drawing created by Stavo, the death theme fairly similar to the new one Audrey was sharing.

''It's not what it looks like!'' Stavo continued to tell everyone, until that bitch that caused Lexi to grimace spoke out, ''You know who does that? Serial killers!''

People starting getting closer to Stavo, having him hold his arms out. ''Wait a minute! Wait a minute!''

Lexi inhaled sharply when a cup of coffee was being thrown in the air and in Gustavo's direction.

''That's messed up man!''

''It's just a comic book'' Stavo attempted to explain, but one of the basketball jocks took Stavo's computer and tossed it.

Lexi could hear the screen cracking from the distance and before she knew it, fist were being thrown at Stavo.

''Not again,'' Lexi breathes out, pushing her way through the crowd by pinching everyone where the skin of their throat is connected to their shoulder.