beginning of new things

I woke up to a bird chirping near the window close to my bed,I got up out of bed,my vision still alittle blurry.

I stood up and walked over to the window,opening the curtains.I found greyness all over and it was raining, great ,I walked over to the bathroom and put on the shower while stiffiling a yawn. When I got into the shower it was like heavan,I washed my hair in the hopes of doing something with it today.

I climbed out of the shower and walking back to the bed room,I looked around trying to figure out where the hell was my old magnolia drawer,then my surroundings finally came back to me, I was still in the small cottage in the forest,where people with magic lived,hiding from humans.I went over to the trunk that was at the foot of the bed and unclasped the latches and opened the massive lid.Inside where the most beautiful,sexy,exquiste clothes I had ever seen they looked like they cost a fortune.

I reached in and took the first few items of clothing out,stood up to examine my findings.In my hand was a dark violet dress that was a little shorter then knee length,the top was heart shaped that cupped the breasts in a flattering way,a wide black belt that was very stretchy.I was awe struck.I was about to try it on when a slip of white paper fell on the floor and caught my attention.I bent down to pick it up,unfolded it.It read:

Good morning V.

I figured you needed clothes for school so I went shopping,I'm not sure whats your taste so I picked a few things out,you may match what ever suites you.Oh and when you done your car is waiting in the main garage.I put the car keys on the hoop with your house key.I hope you enjoy school I will see you later.

Gwen.

P.S the car is mine,its my baby if you hurt her,your dead.

I smiled.How nice of Gwen to do this for me.I was beginning to like her more and more,I had to laugh at the last part of the letter.It looked like a threat but imagining Gwen-a pixie like girl-saying it was hilarious.I put the paper on the bed and turned back to the dress,I slipped it on,again,loving the feel of the material.And again it was an exquisite dress,it hugged me so that my curves were showing in a very flattering way.I took the black belt and pulled it around my waist clasping it in the front.It pulled my waist even more in.I looked back in the trunk,and it was like Gwen picked out things she would wear,dresses,skirsts and Highheels.All girly things.Me I was one for skinny jeans,T-shirts and I loved my hoodies.For me hoodies were like a safe haiven.Now I felt wide open and exposed.But somewhere deep down I was enjoying this new look it was feminine and it made me feel good.I grabbed the stilettoes from the trunk and slipped them on,a perfect fit.I walked back to the bathroom deciding to do a real smokey look,I found a jar of hair moose,my hair was still really wet,so I decided to do a wet look.When I was done I looked back at the mirror and was suprisingly satisfied with the image in the mirror,Her hair was super sexy,badass looking she had a look of sarcasm on her lips,but the eyes is what held me in place,her eyes weren't a light glassy blue like I expected but two dark pits,her eyes were dark navy blue so dark ,it startled me alittle,yet I loved it,because it brought out the dress and the hair,everything matched slowly dark thoughts started again but I left it.I could feel my lips twitch and the stranger infront of me smiled a seductive smile. I walked out of the cottage locking up as I left,The mood I was in wasn't dampened by the gloomy weather,nothing would bring me down,not today,not ever.I could feel something stirring inside me.Something dark but soon forgot about it because when I got to the garage I almost burst out laugh,while being amazed by Gwen choice in somethings.I expected Gwens car to be a dainty little car,girly girls car,but instead I found a mat black mustang,it was just of the yellow car in that movie Transformers, what was its name.... Bumblebee.

I walked around the car admiring it,I climbed in and started the car it roared to life then idled.I drove out of the car lot and on the path that soon led to a dirt road,I followed it until I saw a massive boulder next to the dirt road,I looked back at it and the weirdest thing happen I thought I saw it glow red when I drove past it.When I drove alittle on it felt like I had driven through a thick veil of force,it left me feeling like I had yesterday when I left Aunt Helena's house-I was being watched and I was in danger.I drove alittle faster until the dirt road hit the pavement, turned off and broke free of the forest and was on a fimiliar road leading to school.I drove with the window rolled down allowing the wind to cool me off. I looked at the green all around me,and I felt sick,so much green was not good.The rain picked up and I drove even faster.