Swirling

chapter 3:

"Well here we are Dane my lovely home hope you like it here."I totaly sounded like a person who sells houses overly fake and totally non-believable.

I took the key from my jean pocket and opened the door.I stepped over the threshhold and turned,my bad mood completely evaporated. "Dane would you like me to show you your room now or later maybe we can eat lunch."I offered bieng polite. The thought of him staying here finaly hit me and it was kind of overwelming.

"Mmmm...Veronica you have a beautiful home."

He said kind of distracted,then I noticed he hadn't entered,which was strange,but then again no one was weirder than me.

"Well cool, thanks Dane come on in and I'll get us something to eat."

"Sure I'll help you."He said with a excited glint in his eyes,he walked in past me towards the living room. I turned and shut the door, walked towards the living room where I found him laying there on one of the couches,I remembered then that he must have walked far and was tired,I was about to turn around when he spoke,he's voice kind of distant.......

"My love so strong,

so pure could never behold your blackened heart,

can't love you enough to make you pure

yet my love for you shall never perish,

you,are,my chosen....."He whispered.

He spoke the words with such passion my heart began to ache I knew he had said it only for his ears but I felt as if it were ment for me,but how,and why would I want to think that when we bearley knew one another.

I decided to leave so that Dane could rest and maybe leave him to his weird tortured poet vibe,I turned to the kitchen to prepare us both some yummy sandwiches,I smacked together a decent lunch I hoped he liked and when I was done I decided to call him to come and eat but as the words formed in my head I was packing away the butter in the fridge I turned to find him right behind me I gasped at the closeness and at his eyes I could have sworn the jade turned purple for the briefest second.

I could also smell him and it hit me like a wave,it was a mixture of earth,honey and lilacs. "Aah!shit,Dane you scared the life out me sheesh."

"Sorry I thought I heard you call me."That was wierd I only thought of calling him the words never left my lips,maybe I should gaurd my thoughts.

"Uhm no I was about to."

"Well must be something else I heard."His smile looked forced,it seemed he was having a difficult time standing so close to me.

"Dane are you.."He looked at me with such nothingness in his eyes,but it seemed a little too forced as well,like he was trying too hard.

"Im fine."He cut in but he must have seen the hurt in my eyes and his gaze softened.

"Well the lunch looks lovley thanks."

"Your welcome."I replied bluntly.

We took our lunch and sat by the counter and ate in silence for a long time.When we were done eating I turned to Dane.

"Come I'll show you your room."Before he could argue with me or say something I turned and headed for the stairs. Dane followed me in silence.When I got to the top of the stairs I noticed my door was open I walked past it and shut the door,I walked alittle on to the guestroom door and I stepped into his room.I began to speak but when I heard the door close I slowly turned around,I never got a chance to speak because I was shocked silent by our closeness for the second time and it felt like the air around us was crackling with static electricity.He spoke in a deep passionate voice that caressed my whole entire being.