Changed

I looked through new eyes,and I could see everyone else noticed something different,the air around me was darkly beautiful,swirling with dark clouds.I remembered that Candice had said something rather offending.I turned to her seeing an aura around her,it was bright yellow,alittle orange on the corners.It was fasinating to look at. "You know Candice I'm  not a no one,and you should concern yourself with me,I'm now someone and your gonna know what it feels like to have your life made a living hell."I said taking a step towards Casey with each word,finally standing right infront of her.I saw that her aura was a light pink color just like her top.But it was splashed with red for anger. "You aren't shit so back off bitch!"Casey pushed me,physically and litrally,I grabbed her neck squeesing tight.I immediatly got a flash of images,this time not projecting it but watching it,first it was of her and Neil and how happy she was,then she met a cute guy,the scene changed and she was making out with the cute guy and Neil caught her cheating on him.How pathetic she lost someone good.I turned to see everyone went silent,Alexia and Candice who thought I couldn't hear their whispering,Even Dane and Gail who moved alittle away from the whole scene between me and the three hags,But now they turned staring at me.I paid them no attention,I was focused on Casey,showing her who she was messing with.She grabbed my hand that was around her neck trying to pry my hand free,but was flailing her arms around,It was amusing to see her sqwirm.I liked this feeling of being incontrol over a sad pathetic human.Casey was turning a terrible color of purple,and her aura was hazing into a ugly shade of dark grey her pink was fading,I was draing the life out of her. She let rip a high pitched scream that snapped everyone out of their daize.I thought either Dane or Neil would grab me,I saw them moving towards me,but both had froze,at the sound of Caspers voice peircing through the crowd.

"What the hell are you doing?!?"He shouted. When strong arms ripped me away from Casey I was stunned but regained control,Instead of fighting I allowed the person to drag me away,I thought it was Casper but when I was dragged alittle bit away I saw him staring at me shocked and running to Casey's aid.Her body lay crumbled on the floor,she was passed out.I smiled at her and at all the others looking at me. When we were far enough the strong arms dragged me into a class.The arms let me go almost throwing me in,luckily I had balance thanks to darkness,everything about me was enhanced.I turned as he was closing the door,Adrian slowly turned to face me but didn't look at me he walked past me towards his desk.He sat down at his desk pulling out a stack of paper,and finally he looked up at me. "Since we have to peel you off of other students,because you can't control your anger,I am keeping you the whole day you will be given homework,that human students don't recieve but our special students do.So you need to study these and I want it done by today."He spoke sternly to me,a real teachers voice.I had to laugh,I laughed so much that my stomach hurt,nothing was amusing I was just pissing the teacher off.

"Oh please Sir you think Im gonna do some stupid study work for magic?I don't need your notes or your help,I don't need anyones help for that matter.I will do what I like and theirs nothing you or anyone else can do about it,and don't even try hearing my thoughts or extracting them,want another taste of last nights event?"I said raising an eyebrow.Adrian looked at me with no expression whatsoever.

I noticed Adrians aura,it was a white greyish colour like his eyes and it was tinged with red.He was upset with me.

"Who do you think you are?Your being selfish and childish.You can't just go around using your powers at a magnitude that could hurt yourself and those around you,and hurting humans are against what we believe in as well as showing your powers .You need to get yourself under control and if you won't you will learn,but if you refuse we will force it on you,Veronica you don't understand what you are,its bigger than what you think,you have to respect us gaurdians and humans and basicly your elders."He said eyebrows furrowing into one another.Something popped into my head. "How old are you Adrian?"I asked sitting down on a table behind me. "That is of no concern to you,and in school time Im Mr.Airheart are we clear?"He said looking irritated again.

"Jees you must be really old then,anyway I'm not staying with you because I don't like the way you talk to me and in anyway I want to attend classes,I like them,so try and stop me.Adrian."I stood up and walked toward the door.I was about to open the door when my entire body went limp,my arm dropped and my body didn't feel like my own,I unwillingly turned back to Adrian and walked towards his desk.

"You will listen to me it pains me to use this but it's to prove my point,if you study my notes and attend magic classes back in the forest you will know how to protect yourself from these kinds of spells."He said straining to keep the emotion out of his voice. The spell he used on me made the darkness pull back to the back of my mind where it laid,unmoving.I looked at my hands and saw my aura was no longer black but a light  blue and white.I was still under the spell and I could feel all that the darkness made me do,it made me feel awful,so awful that,without the spell telling me to,I let a tear escape.Adrian saw the tear and released me immediatly.When I regained control over my body I couldn't stop my legs buckling out from under me.I was on the ground and the tears flowed freely,I just couldn't hold them back anymore. Adrians arms were around me pulling me towards him.I was crying for all the bad things that had happened to me,the incident with Casey,Dane,living with my Aunt Helena,Rohan,Neil who I was going to use,Adrian and the worst of all my parents why was it all happening to me,I was questioning everything. Thinking I was human but not being one. I was an outsider everywhere, my nightmares were my reality.

Adrian was quiet as I cried. "Why me?Why?Probably to punish me,because I'm such a terrible person,I deserve it but why them,why not me,I shouldn't be here."I sobbed "Shhhh Veronica don't cry.No one is punishing you.Your definitly not a bad person."Adrian whispered into my hair.

I pulled back to look at Adrian through blurry eyes I could see that he looked sad over my hurt,he thought he was causing it.He looked down,looking deep it to my eyes and I got images through my head,I imagined that I lived with Adrian through all the years that he lived.I looked into Adrians grey eyes and the look he had in them,I knew that he loved me and it felt real so real, he loved me in Egypt, in France, right through world war in our English Villa.. All the places I have never been....The scene shifted back to the classroom.His hands moved from around me to cupping my face,gentally he brought my face closer to his,staring intently into my eyes,he was searching for something,he looked confused.I couldn't wait anymore so I strained my neck higher putting my hands around his neck and pulling him closer but he pulled away just as I was about to touch his lips.

"We can't,I'm your teacher,it was wrong I'm sorry your not her."He said turning his head and pushing me away. "Your probably right.It is my fault."I said.I was hurting all over again this time with proper rejection from Adrian but I bit down on my tears.We were both getting up just as Rohan was walking in.