school boys my play toys

I walked back to the wall and sat down,realising how extremely exhausted I felt.Using so much power drained me and I felt like passing out,but I couldn't show I was weak,never again.I sat a little longer there waiting.Trying to regain some strength.I sat thinking of all the things I wanted to try with my new power but my thoughts were interrupted by the bell,I stood up waiting as the other students walked out of class,many greeted me as they walked out,many noticed the tree and were commenting on the weather,I smiled,but some how felt empty,I wanted them to know it was me,all me,I was causing it all.My internal demise was interrupted once again by strong arms turning me around.I turned into Neils arms. "Hey I missed you in class,I really wish you wern't so bad,I mean I like it but I wana talk to ya' in class."He said leaning close to my face,I then remembered Adrian his face was in my mind I could see clearly how he looked at me,Maybe he wanted me.I could imagine kissing his lips and him holding me.I looked up at Neil,I didn't want him anymore,I needed Adrian,we could keep our thing a secret,thats if we had a thing.I mean Adrian knew what I was,not how strong but he knew I was a witch, and what about those images of his previous love who died he made me feel that love and I wanted it. but then I remembered how he belittled me.Neil was waiting for me to answer. "Uhm yeah will try harder to be good,so where you now?"I asked. "I'm at economics and tourism,and you?"He asked. "I'm at,"I pulled out of his arms to,on purpose,look for my timetable.I scanned it to take longer"History now,great."I made as if I wasn't happy about going to see Adrian.But my heart was actually racing. "Well I guess I'll see you lunchtime then."He bent down and hugged me,I hugged him back. I was about to walk to my next class,when Rohan called me back. "Veronica come here please." I walked back into class standing near the door.

"Veronica what is with you?Your attitude and behaviour is out of order and your acting strange,you were fine last night."He looked at me with those peircing green eyes,reminded me of my mom and me and this made my heart squeeze with longing but the darkness pushed the emotion aside. "Sir last night after you left me I realised that we are different then the rest of the world,we're powerful and humans are weak,yet we hide and let them take what should be ours."I said. "Wow.ok so its been bugging you?Yet you've hardly began to be a witch how could you so quickly turn against what you used to be?"He asked stepping closer to me. "Yes amoung other things it was bugging me and I was never human just a witch undiscovered.I wasn't human one day then woke up the next a witch so I was never human."I said,The darkness suddenly gave me an idea.I stepped closer to Rohan getting all in his face.He froze. "I was up most of the night....thinking."I whispered.Our faces were so close I could feel his breath on my lips. "Thinking about....?"He asked voice confident,I could see him smiling seductivly. "You."I simply replied. I could see his smile falter to shock but then back to a smile. "Really well what should we do about that?"He asked.

"Nothing....Sir."I said.I stepped back."Your my teacher and I can't do anthing about that."I said looking down acting ashamed.Rohan said nothing so I turned to the door,opening the door but before leaving I turned. "I'm sorry Mr.Devial for my...Uhm  bad behaviour." I  left with that. My head was spinning with all that I was up to,first Dane then Neil  now Adrian and Rohan,but they were in a whole other world compaired to Dane and Neil.First of all they were my teachers which made them off limits,which made me want them even more,and second they were powerful gaurdians.I was going to have to choose one,wow that would be difficult. I was so excited about going to see Adrian I didn't pay attention to the people around me.So I didn't see or hear the little person calling me. "My gosh Veronica,Im shouting my lungs out."Jaselle said out of breath. "Oh hey shorty,Sorry Im a little distracted today,alots going on."I said looking down at her,into her cute brown eyes,she was so helpless,she was a weakling,I would have to change that.If Jaselle wanted to hang with me she would have to start dressing and acting differntly. "Oh yeah hey I heard,Nice work on Casey,I am proud of you,Thank you for showing the school you can stand up to bullies."She linked her arm with mine and we walked together. "Yeah sure no prob.So where you now?"I asked.My heart swelled when Jaselle said she was proud but the darkness snatched it away,saying I didn't need her to be proud of me. "Im at Airheart,he is such a dreamy teacher,everyone thinks he is yummy."Jaselle made like she was sweating.I had to laugh at her she was a silly person but fun.I could see why the old weak me liked her. She was entertaining We walked into class and I saw Adrian sitting at his desk going through some notes when we walked past I greeted him. "Good morning Mr. Airheart."I crooned But he didn't even lift his head."Morning girls please go and have a seat."He replied monotonesly.I was affended that he didn't even look up at me.We walked to our desks and I decided to stick with Jaselle at the back of the class,she was about to protest that she wanted to sit infront and stare and Adrian all period,which didn't make me jealous at all.I told her that he would catch her doing it and then she would feel like an idiot.She agreed muttering under her breath that probably I knew better then her.