Safety?

Chapter 5

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" I woke up screaming. Not knowing what my surroundings were, scared me and I kept screaming and clutching my chest as the pain of the dream pulsated through my chests deep scar. I stopped screaming as soon as I felt thin,small frail hands shaking me, my eyes snapped open and I was staring into the face of a beautiful lady,who looked like she had seen a ghost.

"My gosh Nica,relax your safe at home don't worry I'm here, your in your room dear,don't worry it was only a nightmare." She soothed my hair with her hand. I couldn't keep it in anymore,I burst out in tears. I felt as if I had just been botteling it all up and had to have a nervouse break down sooner or later. I was hugging my aunt ruining her gown with my salty tears, yet I couldn't stop crying.

When my tears were all dried up I fell into a dreamless sleep and my aunt left me afraid I might start a whole new wave of tears, I guess I couldn't blame her. I woke up to a stream of gray morning light, shining apon my face.

I rubbed my eyes looking dazely around my room,I could see the clothes I had worn yesterday were in a neat pile on my dresser, how strange I thought, I didn't remember getting undressed or feeling so sick I had to go to bed early, had I even showered.
Yesterday seemed all a blur,I remembered that I was walking to school,it was my first day at the new school but I didn't go,I couldn't seem to recall why?

......DANE!

He said something and it did something to me,it knocked me out, like a blow to the head except he never touched me, but then who had put me in bed

He said something and it did something to me,it knocked me out, like a blow to the head except he never touched me, but then who had put me in bed. I grabbed my covers and ripped them off,and saw that I was im my black and red pj's.

'But how?'

I thought

'Wait did Dane undress me?No,he wouldn't, he couldn't' I sprang out of bed and ran to my door, but realised that I was still in pj's,I turned around and walked to my closet, I pulled on my violet skinnys and a black t-shirt with the broken heart picture on it with the same colour violet as my pants,I put on my Tommy shoes and walked to the bathroom I was in such a rush I didn't stop to think if my bathroom was occupied.I walked straight into Dane.

When I opened the door, he was busy brushing his teeth, I saw he was in his black skinny's with no top on,and he looked so sexy, I wanted to touch him all over again,when I noticed he was staring at me waiting for me to say something I mentally slapped my self for oogling over his body.

"Oh aah sorry I didn't hear anyone in here."He never answered right away, because he still hadn't finished brushing his teeth,while he finished up I turned to leave but he grabbed my arm so quick I spun around.

"Wait, I'm done, listen Nica..."He began but I cut him off my irratation sparking again. "My name is Veronica,the only person allowed to call me Nica is my aunt,and I don't want to talk to you remember,oh and we shouldn't be freinds."

Where did my anger come from I never got upset for silly things but didn't he deserve it,after being so mean to me the day before,it was my darkness inside over powering me.