Chapter 6

Raphael spent a lot of time at the NCIS building doing what he does best. He filled the minds of the agents with his lies, getting even more people against his enemy. It was not hard for him to convince them that Avivi was bad news. The fact that they now thought Ziva was a target helped a lot in his case against Avivi.

Though everything was going according to plan for Raphael, he was bothered by the fact Avivi had given the agents access to her computer files. He did not see what her new plan of action was. Before now Avivi has focused on staying below the radar and collecting evidence against him. That was why it was so easy for him to track her down. Unlike Mossad, Raphael had an advantage on his search for Avivi. He had a strong motive and resources, more resources than just Mossad alone. He was the one that taught Avivi. He knows how she thinks.

He knew that Avivi would look for the most isolated place. Somewhere she could pay in cash, no questions asked. He knew that she would be looking for him, considering her list of possible targets was dwindling very quickly. She was taking out his informants and partners faster then he had first anticipated. How was he going to stay at the top of his game without the help of his people?

One thing that Raphael knows Avivi has not considered is how guilty her current actions make her look. When she was first accused of what had happened, she ran. Running away always makes you look more guilty than you really are. Not only did she run away, but she started actually killing off other agents. Now if that doesn't make Raphael's story more believable then nothing will. Avivi literally started doing exactly what Raphael accused her of.

Raphael could not have asked for a better stroke of luck. Avivi pretty much dug up her own grave. All Raphael has to wait on now is for Avivi to hang herself. None of what she has done has proved her to be any less guilty then he had made her out to be. All she has done is help him build his case up against her.

****

"What more can you tell us about Avivi?" Tony asked Raphael while they were all sitting up in the bull pin. They all wanted to get a better handle on the kid that was planning on attacking their very own Israeli ninja.

Raphael looked up from his cell phone and smiled. "I could tell you anything you want to know, so long as it is not concerning where she is. I am afraid I don't know where she is, all I know is she is in Virginia."

"Do you know why she is killing all of the Mossad agents? Mcgee said that it was a list of certain agents, not just any agent she could come across." Tony asked, genuinely curious.

Raphael looked over at Mcgee, who was busily typing at his computer. Mcgee was desperate in his fight to remember who was on the other files. "Well, at first we thought she was targeting those who she knew. Like she was trying to take out the competion, so she could get the use of more of Mossad's resources. We can rule this theory out now though, because Miss David never met Avivi. I am not sure how Avivi even knows about Miss David."

"Well, maybe if we still had the information that was on her computer we would be able to figure out what her ultimate plan is." Ziva stated, looking up from her computer.

Mcgee looked over at the trio and shook his head, he didn't understand why Avivi would show them what she was doing. If she was guilty, wouldn't she just destroy the evidence herself. Maybe she was just boasting about what she was getting away with.

Bing!

Mcgee looked back down at his computer, confused as it signalled that he had an email.

'Don't trust Raphael. ~Raven'

****

*Avivi's POV*