Chapter 6

Wendy and I where splashing around in the cold water, her being afraid to drown. Our laughs filled the air with a magical moisture, a special one. She was wearing my loose, old green shirt over her and it covered her entire body to her thighs. Her long, dirty blonde hair was curly and wet, her smile huge and bright. The sunset made for a beautiful background, but not nearly as beautiful as her. At this moment, I swear time stopped. I splashed her until she continued to move backwards into the ocean, further and deeper, until she tripped over something in the water and almost fell. Even though I knew she couldn't really drown there, I still caught her body from the front, bringing her body close to mine. I had no shirt on, only trousers, and my green emerald eyes starred into her blue crystal ones. The laughing suddenly stopped, and with that came silence and hard breaths. Breaths of want, of desire, of passion. Our faces, almost touching, so close I could feel her warm breath on my chest, the sweet smell of her now close to me. My arms wrapped around her as I bit my bottom lip, trying to tame my want for her. Wendy let out a satisfied sigh, as I ran my fingers lightly threw her beautiful hair. "Pan..." Wendy said, looking around hoping no one was watching. I brought my face closer to her ear, moving her hair away from it, then ever so slightly, I whispered, "Shh...it's ok, it's just you and me. I want you right now Wendy." I brought my hands over to her face, holding the sides of her pale face with them so gently and delicately. I brought my lips closer to hers, wanting to bad to taste them.

And then...I woke up.

The sun was blazing into my eyes as I tried to make out my surroundings. Trees, ground...ok so I was still in Neverland and not dead at least. Or maybe that was heaven, the dream I just had. It sure did feel good. But I'm not sure if I should go to heaven after what I've done, and it didn't make sense for me to be here where I am now...wherever I am. The last thing I remember was getting hit by some sort of heavy thing, seeing chaos and last...seeing darkness then glimpses of Wendy. Then, panic overruled me, suddenly settling in memories and fear. Wendy was captured by Black Beard. Tink and Tiger Lily where suddenly missing, who knows what happened to them. And Baelfire's body was missing too. Wait...his body? Did I kill him? Or did that arrow kill him, whoever shot it. And Wendy, she was in danger.

I suddenly shot up from where I was laying down, and felt an aching pain in my chest, like I'd been beaten badly. I felt new bandages covering my cut, and a white bandage wrapped around my side. I let out a groan from the sudden pain , looking around only to see trees. However, there was a pillow underneath my head and a blanket I was laying on. I couldn't be more confused, even when I saw a light green tent with a box of what seemed like supplies next to it. The sun was blazing hot, and I knew time must have passed since the chaos with Black Beards crew happened, because when it happened it was night time. I had only one thing on my mind...and as I tried desperately to get up, I whispered, "Wendy..."

"Calm down tiger. You don't wanna bruise up those wounds again do you? You'd be no good in saving Wendy then, huh?" An unfamiliar female voice spoke behind me, and my body immediately turned around to see who it was, only making me hurt even more.

It was a girl, looking around my age, with jet black hair and very pale skin. She was wearing her long, black hair in a tight side braid, with strands coming out at the top. She had on black hiking boots with a tight corset-like black top, with jean shorts that had a cape-like, dress-like loose sheer red gown-thingy attached to it. It was cut very well, so you could see her legs but in the back it was long so you couldn't see her back legs. She had on dark red lipstick, with black mascara and rosy cheeks. She also had a nose piercing, and a matching line tattoo on each arm that looked like a bracelet was wrapped around it. She completely surprised me, I had no idea where I was, what had happened, who she was, and... Wendy.