chapter 8

I shut my eyes, wincing at the never-ending pain as he mockingly laughed with my blood on his whip. My trembling hands gripped to the arms of the chair, as the rope around my wrists dug into my skin leaving purple bruises around my veins.

He hit me again, this time on my left arm, and I grunted a bit and gritted my teeth, shaking and weak.

Black Beard laughed again, as his boat rocked to the light waves of Neverland's shore. He had me tied up to a wooden chair on his large boat, and he took Wendy. Actually, Tiger Lily took Wendy. I never thought she would betray me like this, its insane how the girl I once called my bestfriend is now working with my sworn enemy. I guess that makes her the enemy too then.

"Your a foolish boy, you know that right? To think that you, simply a boy, could ever defeat me? Ha! You don't even have your powers anymore do you boy? I wonder why that is...oh I know! Probably because we took them with that bracelet! You know what we also took...that pretty...pretty girl Wendy." Black Beard said and with Wendy's name I pushed on the chair trying to attack him, which was pointless.

"Oh and, you can't even get your other powers back now can you boy? Because to do so you need to kiss oh sweet Wendy...and you will never be able to do that. Not once I'm done with the both of you."

"What are you gonna do to her?!" I yelled as loud as my weak chest could let me.

"Now isn't this cute." Tiger Lily said walking into the small room of Black Beards ship, with a sarcastic voice and pouted lip. "You love your Wendy so much you'd be willing to die for her...oh your so worried aren't you?" She sounded completely different, like I didn't even know her...

"Yes, actually. Please, let her go. I'll do anything." I pleaded, but my begs only amused them.

"Oh don't worry Pan, your little angel will be taken care of quite nicely..." Tiger Lily said, snickering with Black Beard. I began to panic.

"What--what do you mean?"

Tiger Lily glanced at Black Beard and like they where mind-reading, Black Beard left the room, leaving only a weak me and an eager Tiger Lily. She slowly strutted to my side, bending over and leaning her hands against the back of my chair, her face too close for comfort in mine. She was wearing dark red lipstick, a tight black shirt that showed her stomach too much, and high waisted black shorts.

"You know Pan..." She whispered as she paced around me, letting the tips of her fingers run lightly against my body as she walked. She paused her walking then put her lips next to my ear. "I've always had a...thing for you. The moment you took me in to your group...I wanted to be with you so badly. A cute little school girl crush you could say. I dreamed about the day I got to kiss you...to hold you...to... well you know. And you didn't even notice my love! You loved that ugly goodie-goodie Wendy over me!" She sat on my lap now, her face close to mine. As I tried to move my head back away from hers, she grabbed my jaw tightly with her hand and forced me to be close to her. "So I decided you weren't worth my pain anymore...so I joined Black Beard to get revenge and reported back to him whenever something would happen. And here you are...helpless..." Her voice trailed off as she began to kiss my neck sexually, all I wanted to do was pull away, but I had no choice.

I remembered Andi, and immediately a flare of excitement pierced through me. She hadn't been captured, she was safe. She was out there, possibly coming to help. I had to have some sort of hope.

Tiger Lily's lips pulled away from my neck and moved to my cheek. " I'm sorry Tiger Lily, I had no idea..." I said, trying to get her to stop.

"That's the point!" She yelled as she pulled away from me, still sitting on my lap with an anger in her eyes. "You had no idea! You never cared enough to look past our friendship! And now...I got you right where I want you..." She then pressed her lips into mine, moving around sloppily with her tongue down my throat. I wanted to gag. I never thought about Tiger Lily this way...and perhaps that's why she's so angry with me. But she cant be angry that I only think of her as a friend...I cant help it.