Sequel

Pan was never the same. From the moment Wendy disappeared, something inside of him roared and echoed leaving a black abyss in It's wake. He became ruthless, slaughtering his lost boys and leaving himself completely alone in Neverland. He became obsessed with finding the Heart of The Truest Believer, so much that it drove everyone around him away. Without Wendy, he was just a rock of steel; no emotion.

Wendy however, was blissfully ignorant as she became a young author to the book: Peter Pan. Inspired by her eccentric dreams of the boy with emerald eyes and a warm touch, but little did she know he was her first love. Also, little did she know that in less then a year she would be brought back to Neverland in a forceful way by the villainous Pan, kept in a cage as Emma, Regina, and their group tried their best to find Henry; The Heart Of The Truest Believer.

An evil engulfed and swallowed Pan whole as loneliness swept over Neverland. Pan has become a villain, a threat to all that is Storybrooke.

And when he thought he was on the tipping edge of being alone...

A boy appeared with Pan's shadow, a blonde haired boy with blue eyes and a large scar across his face. Pan knew he wasn't alone anymore, he knew he could have someone to love again.

"Hi," The boy said, a smirk on his face as he approached Pan, "I'm Felix."

(Last last authors note:)

I hope you loved this story!! ;) I'm working on other, much better, stories on my account ;) Leave feedback? Also follow me on Instagram robbieakay.bae  . Llove you guys thank you so much for reading! :D