Chapter 4

*Zayn's p.o.v*

Isabella laid down and fell asleep. I kinda felt bad for being mad at her when she dropped the plate. I should have made sure she was okay first before I got mad. Oh well cain't change it now, am I right? I go in the kitchen and clean up the mess she made. I finish and head to bed.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up and decide I need to relieve my anger. I don't have a fight this week but I still need to practice. I put on my work out clothes on and grab my bag. I place two pain pills on Isabella's dresser and leave a note. I get in my car and head towards the gym.

*Isabella's p.o.v*

I wake up with a migraine. I see two pills on the night stand, and see a note. I grab the note and read it.

To: Isabella

I laid some pain pills on the night stand for you just in case you had a headache. I'm at the gym and will be back soon. Stay inside or you will regret it. You can like watch TV or something until I get back.

,Zayn

I sigh and take the pills. An idea pops in my head as I head towards the living room. I smirk and head outside. He won't know if I get some fresh air and come back will he? I sit on the porch and look around. He lives in the woods and it looks scary I might add. I sit there for a few more minutes till I decide Zayn could be coming back any moment now.

I decide to go to my room as Zayn got home. "Bella were are you?" Zayn yelled. "Room." I yelled back as I heard the door shut. My door slowly opened and Zayn walked in. "Bella did you go outside while I was gone?" Zayn asked. Shoot play innocent. "No Zayn why do you ask?"

"I know you were outside." He said crossing his arms. Busted, "So that means...?" I asked. Maybe I need to run. Just as I asked him his eyes turned dark. Yes Run. I quickly get up and run into the closet. I lock it and hide in some clothes. I know he will easily break down the door, but I'm just stalling.

I hear the door swing open and by now I know he's fuming. "Isabella Faith get your butt out here!" He yelled. Dang he is fuming. I try to hide but he pulled me up out of the clothes by my neck. I made a nonhuman noise and I saw Zayn's eyes were beyond black. I try to regain my breath. I felt something hard hit my face.

Zayn just punched me! I feel the pain in my right cheek. Zayn's eyes turned back to his normal color and he drooped me. I start having trouble breathing as he stands there shocked. "Bella I'm so so sorry." He says looking worried. I don't get to say anything before passing out.