Epilogue

After Zayn and Isabella got married Isabella moved in with Zayn. Brenda and Jade was the bride maids. They both decided they didn't want to have kids. Zayn was afraid he would be a bad dad and he didn't really want to leave it to chance.

Isabella was afraid they would be as hot as Zayn was and would take over the world with their dashing good looks. Just kidding, she really just didn't want kids either.

They both got older still loving each other as much as the first time they started loving the other. They both died in each other's arms the same day at the age of 82. Even in heaven they are both inseparable.

Harry found him a girl named Madison. She was a pretty blonde girl with wild curly hair. They got married a few weeks after Zayn's and Isabella's wedding and Zayn was Harry's best man.

Madison and Harry did have children unlike Zayn and Isabella. They had a pretty daughter with curly hair and green eyes. They named her Elizabeth Jane and she was a sassy little thing.

Harry and Madison made Isabella and Zayn the god parents. Elizabeth went over to visit them almost everyday. Harry and Madison didn't die on the same day. Madison died first at the age or 80 and Harry lived to 85 being able to see Elizabeth get married have kids and the kids grow up having other kids of their own.

Brenda and Jade decided they didn't need a man to keep them happy. They did still date here and there, but they moved in together and loved the single life. Brenda died at age 76 and Jade died at 77. They got to visit Harry, Zayn, Isabella, and Madison a lot. They were all close friends and still were till dead.

Sam and Ashley were both way different from the others. Sam was in and out of jail for stealing and little things. Ashley just couldn't get a guy to like her with her bossy attitude. Sam passed alone at his flat at 68 and Ashley also died alone at her flat at age 70.

"Life is a beautiful thing to live, but living life with someone you love is even more beautiful."