Chapter 12

*Isabella's p.o.v*

"Comes on Isabella hit a home run!" My coach yelled at me as I train my eyes on the ball that the pitcher is about to throw. She gets ready to throw is and as she throws it I watched it get closer to me.

When it gets close enough I swing and hit the ball. I run to all the basses as the ball I hit goes to the out field. I run to the home base and smile. "Good job Isabella now practice with Ashley because she needs some help." My couch said. I nodded and went to find her.

~~~

"So tell me one more time how you got in trouble today." Zayn laughed. "I'm not telling you again." I wined. "Please baby one more time that's it." He said trying to stop laughing. "Fine." I groaned. "I was helping Ashley with some pitching."

"And." Zayn said making me continue. "She tried to hit me with a softball in the head so I dodged it." I explained. "And she said..." "She said she wished she didn't miss and I'm using you for popularity." I rolled my eyes.

"What did you do to her?" "I went up to her, punched her in her jaw, and she passed out." "It's even funnier the tenth time." Zayn said as he started laughing again. "Well I'm glad you see it funny, but now I can't be on softball for two months." I wined.

"Well you might want to consider boxing over softball with that punch." Zayn shrugged. "But I liked softball." I wined. "Well softball or boxing I love you either way." He said as he kissed me. "I love you to." I said as I yawned.

"Awe go to sleep babe I will be here to wake you up." Zayn whispered covering me up. I cuddled up to him and started falling into a deep sleep.