Chapter 19

*Isabella's p.o.v*

"Thanks for the date." I said smiling at Sam. "You're welcome babe we should do this more often." Sam said as he winked at me. "I'll think about it." I closed the door and left without another word. Leaving a shocked Sam behind me.

"Where have you been for three hours!" Zayn asked franticly moving his arms. "I told you I was going out." I said putting up my coat. "I didn't think it would take three hours!" Zayn said rolling his eyes. "Whatever I'm changing." "Oh do you have anything more slutty than that outfit?"

"You know what I'm going to Harry's room don't even bother talking to me for the rest if the trip." I said sending him a glair. I put back on my coat and shoes and walk over to Harry's room.

~~

"Isabella what are you doing here?" Harry asked opening the door. "Zayn got mad at me for being gone for two hours so can I stay with you?" I asked hopefully. "Sure babe come on in and let me get you some clothes to sleep in." Harry said as he left for a minute.

He came back with a purple hoodie and some pajama bottoms. "Thank you so much Harry." I said as I came back from changing. "Thanks Harry I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed." I said laying down. "You're the guest you sleep on the bed."

"No you sleep on the bed. Now if you don't mind I'm trying to go to sleep." I said rolling over. I hear Harry leave the room and I assume he gave up. I feel a blanket go around me and I'm pick up. "Harry put me down." I said.

"Nope you are sleeping on the bed what kind of guy would I be if I let you sleep on the couch." Harry said opening the door. "Fine but you are sleeping in the bed with me." I said pulling him on the bed as he laid me down. "You just wont give up will you." Harry said.

"Nope now go to sleep." I said laying down. I scooted a little bit closer to him and laid my head on his chest. He put his arms around my waist and we both went to sleep.