Chapter 20

*Isabella's p.o.v*

"No you can not see her she's sleeping." "I don't care I need to see her." I heard Zayn growl before he stalked walking my way. I panicked and quickly laid down pretending to be asleep.

"See she's asleep." Harry said. "At least let me take her back to the room." Zayn sighs touching my cheek softly. "If she agrees to it when she wakes up." Harry said frustrated about Zayn.

"Fine I'll be back in a little bit." He said leaving. "You can stop acting asleep now Zayn's gone." "How did you know I was faking?" I asked. "Your breathing quickened when you heard him in here." "Oh well what am I going to do when he comes back?"

"You will just have to talk to him love." Harry shrugged. "Fine if I must." I groan getting out of bed. "By the way I'm borrowing your sweats and hoodie." And with that I grab some of his clothes and head to the bathroom.

Once I finish getting dressed I come back to find Zayn is here already. "Hey bells I just wanted to say sorry for acting like a douche yesterday I kinda let jealousy get the best of me." Zayn mumbled awkwardly.

I kissed him softly and giggled. "My heart will always belong to you." "Forever and always?" He asked. "Forever and always babe now lets go get ready to go back home yeah?" He nodded and we went to our room.