Chapter 6

*Isabella's p.o.v*

I wake up in Zayn's bed. He's beside me with his arms around my waist. I mentally awe at his cutness. I never really saw how hot he was until a while ago. I thought it was my head-ace, but now I don't know.

I'm still scared of him, but at the same time he's cute. I just don't know. "Enjoying the view?" Zayn asked throwing me out of my thoughts."Ugh," I said clearly off gaurd.

"Relax babe you can stare at me all you want." He winked causing me to roll my eyes. I get up and go to my room. I need to process this, I Isabella like Zayn. Who would have knew?

"Bella I fixed breakfast." Zayn said walking in. I get up and walk to the kitchen. "So would you like to come with me while I practice boxing?" Zayn asked. I thought for a few minutes to decide. "Sure I'de love to." I smiled.

~~~

Zany and I walk in walk in the boxing work out room. Every guy suddenly stops what there doing to stare at me. I blush a bit when I got everyones attention. I really don't like to be the center of attention.

"What are you looking at?" Zayn snaps at everyone looking. A few cough awkwardly and turn there attention back to what they were doing before we walked in. Zayn puts on his boxing gloves and gets in the ring. I sit on the bleachers watching him.

"Hello there." Someone says sitting by me. "Hi." I awkwardly say. "I'm Harry Styles Zayns friend." Harry says. I nod and continue to watch Zayn. "So did Zayn bring you. Are you the girl he's been talking about?" Harry asks me.

"Yea Zayn brought me here and no I'm not Zayn's girl; I'm no ones girl." I said confidently even though I wouldn't mind being his girl. "We'll you can be my girl anytime you want to babe." He winked. "Stop messing with her." Zayn said causing us to jump a little.

"Aw come on Zaynie you know I cain't help myself." Harry chuckles. "Mess with her and the last thing that comes out of your mouth will be your teeth." Zayn warned. Harry gasped and nodded quickly holding his hand over his mouth.

I giggled a bit at Harry's childless ways. Harry looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "What are you laughing at?" Harry asked. "I cain't believe your scared of Zayn." I shrugged as Zayn went back to practicing. "I am not." Harry wined. "What ever makes you sleep at night babe." I winked and turned my attention to Zayn.

After a while of watching Zayn Harry laid his head on my lap. "What are you doing Harry?" I asked. "Showing you I'm not scared if Zayn." He said rolling his eyes. "Harry!" Zayn yelled a few minutes latter. "What?" Harry asked as if he was doing nothing wrong. "What did I say about messing with her." Zayn said looking angry.

"But Zaynie I'm not messing with her I'm laying down." Harry argued. "Get off before I turn you into a women." Zayn threatened. Harry eyes went wide and he shot up quickly. "Not scared of Zayn my butt." I laughed at him. "Hey he was threatening minnie me." Harry said defending himself.

"Yea because you scared of Zayn." I shrugged. "Fine whatever I am scared of him." He said finally admitting defeat. "Yea I know." I laughed. "Okay Isabella I'm done." Zayn said as he walked towards us shirtless. When did he take off his shirt? Man he is hot with his six pack showing.

"Okay bye Harry." I waved and went with Zayn. We went to his car but I was pushed against it. "What?" I gasped in shock. "Your mine." Zayn said smashing his lips to mine.