Chapter 13

*Isabella's p.o.v*

"Is Zayn here?" I asked nervously. "I don't see him yet." Brenda said as the game was about to start. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Sorry Bells I don't see him." "He said he was coming to my game." I frowned. "Awe looks whos little boyfriend isn't here." Ashley said.

"Shut up he's showing up." I said. "Well since you don't want your boyfriend to see you start playing I guess I will hit first." Ashley said smirking. "Not until hell freezes over." I said grabbing my baseball bat. "Remember what we practiced." He couch said patting my back. I get up to the home plate and get ready for the ball.

"Strike one." The empire says as the ball lands in his glove. Focus Maria. "Come on babe." I look up and see Zayn sitting there with flowers in his hands. I smile and focus on the ball again. The ball is thrown and I watch as it gets closer. I swing and the ball flies to the outfield. I throw down my bat and run all the bases until I'm home again.

"Safe." The empire says causing me to smile. "You're up." I said smiling at Ashley. She gets up the plate and gets ready. "Strike one." The empire says as she misses the ball. "Strike two." She says again. "Strike three your out." "Nice hit Ashley." I said smirking. "Shut up no one likes you anyways."

~~~

"Hi babe." Zayn says as I walk out of the dressing room. I squeal and run in to his arms. "You had a great game." He said kissing me. "Thanks I wasn't sure if you'd make it at first." I said honestly. "Well I would have been on time if I didn't find this for you." Zayn said holding up a small puppy.

"Zayn." I gasped picking up the little puppy. "How did you get it here?" I asked. "I put him in my backpack and let her stick her head out." He said shrugging. "She's so cute what's her name?" I asked. "Her name is anything you want it to be I haven't named it yet." He said petting it.

"That's a long name." "What?" Zayn asked confused. "I'm joking can we name her sparkles?" "If that's what you want to name her babe." He chuckled kissing me. "I have to tell you something." Zayn added. "What?" I asked. "I convinced your mom to let you go on a trip with me for my next match in France."

"Really? How did you convince her on that?" I asked. "Didn't I tell you I was good with the charm?" "I think you've mentioned it. So when are we leaving?" I asked. "Tomorrow and Sparkles gets to come with us also." Zayn said making me smile. "Best boyfriend ever." I smiled hugging him.

[A/N: Sorry it took me a while I didn't know what I wanted to happen in this book, but I have a plan for what's happening next.]